1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/4: Hot Toys - Quarter Scale - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

This looks sooooo great!!! Another must buy :thud:

Wait, for real?

I'm wishing for it! While this one is terrific, I wasn't expecting this as this was not teased in one way or another unlike the BR announcement in 2012, unless I missed out on the Batman Begins announcement some time ago.

Perhaps on Return's 30th :lol

The first MUST BUY from this year's SDCC. Hell, they may tweak it and make it even better but I'd say right now its almost perfect. Never thought we'd see this or the 1/4th Joker. Not with all the damn Iron Mans being produced.

Wow. I am very surprised as are many on this forum. This is a definate purchase for me! Loved the Dark Knight version but I was always more of a "Begins" fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'll keep my EB head down with the cape flowing around him and use the HT to show off the suit.

My neca one is just fine for me. Pic not of mine, just for reference. Neca did a great job. I paid $79 for mine.

IMG_20170719_220547.jpg

Looks wonderful and my favourite Batman look. I think I would be nervous about the suit melting or tearing though.

not sure if HT could beat EB in term of likeness, but I bet overall this will be a better figure. I would love to use this figure as first night representation along with the harness :yess:

I'm not a 1/4 collector, but I would buy in 1/6 for sure. I've missed both versions that came a few years ago.

I am not really impressed. Lots of stuff, good headsculpts but They still can't do a proper cape nor place the cape clips right. And it won't be poseable. And to be honest I hate those dreaded rubber suits.

This one might look higher-end but I've got the Neca 1/4 Begins Bats ($75), which is awesome in person, and for the time being I don't feel like I need HT's. I don't even wanna know the price they'll charge for this.

I am not really impressed. Lots of stuff, good headsculpts but They still can't do a proper cape nor place the cape clips right. And it won't be poseable. And to be honest I hate those dreaded rubber suits.

This one might look higher-end but I've got the Neca 1/4 Begins Bats ($75), which is awesome in person, and for the time being I don't feel like I need HT's. I don't even wanna know the price they'll charge for this.

$575 minimum.

I have enterbay one, but maybe I will sell it (problems with cape and belt) and invest with this amazing figure. j.c hong posted a pic where it literally looks like a photo of Christian Bale in cowl.

I saw in Sideshow's latest youtube video showcasing their Hot Toys that they listed this (or another Begins figure?) as 1/6 scale. They didn't pan low enough to show the base, but I was wondering if that was a mistake on their part, or if they made a 1/6 updated figure as well?

***UPDATE*** Nevermind, it is the 1/4 version, Sideshow messed up in their titling.

(around 4:36 mark)

I hope they do another 1/6 Begins. I don't have the 1/4 TDK and don't want to play catch up.

Also the top of my 7 detolfs have a 1:1 Captain America shield (custom), Tumbler 2.0 and Burton Batmobile

I hope they do another 1/6 Begins. I don't have the 1/4 TDK and don't want to play catch up.

Also the top of my 7 detolfs have a 1:1 Captain America shield (custom), Tumbler 2.0 and Burton Batmobile

Would love that, and hate it at the same time, since I have 2 of the TF version and the MMS72 (or whatever the number was) and I'd have a hard time getting rid of those... :lol:thud:

As I missed the EB version I will definitely be getting this. Love all the accessories too!

Would love that, and hate it at the same time, since I have 2 of the TF version and the MMS72 (or whatever the number was) and I'd have a hard time getting rid of those... :lol:thud:

I am getting into the Prime 1 statues, so larger items that aren't special Hot Toys releases aren't something I want to get into. But if they don't do 1/6 Begins 2.0 then I'll get this and just put it in my office as opposed to where I have my display set up.

I am getting into the Prime 1 statues, so larger items that aren't special Hot Toys releases aren't something I want to get into. But if they don't do 1/6 Begins 2.0 then I'll get this and just put it in my office as opposed to where I have my display set up.

Same here. Slowly trying to fade away from Hot Toys, even though that's clearly not happening after SDCC reveals... :lol

Back