1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job getting the EB cowl to fit! I do think the HT cowl is better especially on this thicker body but being able to have the eyes looking to the side is tempting.

It amazes me that somebody would have the stones to modify the head on an older, expensive figure to fit on the body of a new, expensive figure. So instead of two expensive 1/4 figures, you now have one super-expensive figure with altered components.
I guess if you never intend to resell them, and you're happy, more power to you. I just couldn't spend that much on a figure and modify it.

Would anyone be kind enough to give us the base dimensions please? Just doing a recce of the old man-cave with my tape measure...trying to work out where I'm going to put this guy when he arrives.

Would anyone be kind enough to give us the base dimensions please? Just doing a recce of the old man-cave with my tape measure...trying to work out where I'm going to put this guy when he arrives.

Taking into account the plastic bats they stuck on the front and the crotch grabber at the back, at its widest points its just a little under 22cm(8.5") across and 17.5cm(approx 7") deep. The height is 2.3cm(almost 1").

Very cool video Dean Knight just put up showing the Hot Toys cowl on the NECA figure.

Custom cape for QS009

ee4ee8d7df6347ccd3270c044359ca94.jpg

d570205eb12b615169441faee07e71f4.jpg

cdb4ef1663fb8bbf6be3f56196439245.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

The three 1/4 scales together. Think I'll keep this guy with the first night out look for now and use the QS001 head for a civilian Bruce Wayne if I can find a 1/4 suit and body somewhere.

DSC_1669.JPG

That's two people using this as a 'First Night Out' Batman. Brand new £400 figure and it still seems to be runner up to the Enterbay.

That's two people using this as a 'First Night Out' Batman. Brand new £400 figure and it still seems to be runner up to the Enterbay.

Not really but it seems pointless posing both figures the same way. The EB can pull of the iconic cape wrapped around pose, it makes sense to display that one in the cowl. The HT figure has the better proportions so I'd rather display him with more of the suit showing, not to mention the superior Bale sculpt. I don't see it as a snub to the figure. :lol

Back