1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not surprised by any of these delays. Seems HT are just bumping all the Marvel stuff up and putting anything DC on the back burner for a while. Probably be 2019 before we see many of the Justice League figures.

Well Infinity War blew out the JL entire run in a weekend so...

I was looking forward to this and joker but delays are troublesome. I cancelled my POs. Will see what happens when they finally release.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did the same and bought some damn Star Wars figures with money. [emoji23]

Figured I could put it to some use since these are just gonna get delayed till who knows when.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got the Enterbay Bat's a few weeks ago but still can't wait to get this and compare them.

I've already paid off both Batman and Joker save for the final payment, so it's nice to not have to account for money for those in the future.

But it just makes me want the figures even more. The delay is definitely worrisome/annoying. Hopefully we see them soon; in a months time it will have been a year since these first went up for pre-order (Can't believe it's already been that long!).

More pics here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2258908890816067.1073742113.448789611828013&type=3

IMG_8423.JPG

IMG_8425.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks incredible. The Bruce Wayne sculpt is a little off in my opinion, but the cowl is just gorgeous.

Amazing piece, but looks like it's gonna need another unreal or jaxon cape upgrade lol

Need more photos to see if it can do the brooding pose

My enterbay figure can rest easy....still the best 1\4 bats...the face plates and sculpt are far superior.
I do like the hots toys belt.

Cape looks bad but I just expect that with HT Batman figures now.

Is the suit too shiny? The Enterbay version has a more matte finish that looks more accurate to me.

I'm thinking aesthetically the Enterbay Bats will still be king but this figure will have a lot of plus points to, much better articulation by the look of it. I'll be glad to have both, can't wait to get this in hand.

EB suit is way too dried out/faded. The actual suit is darker with a bit of shine.

HT cape clips should be closer to his collar, but EB also has their cape clips in the wrong place. Perfect spot would be between HT's and EB.

EB cape clips are also way too large. HT's is more accurate size with sharper detail.

EB's shoulders are awful, HT has much more rounded definition.

EB's chest is too flat, HT has more definition here too.

EB's mouth set is better though. HT's neutral one is the only one I like.

I think the quality difference overall when in-hand will be night and day. For example... HT accessories? Metal batarangs. EB? Plastic.

Last edited:
The bale headsculpt is awful but I wouldn’t display him with it anyway, I’m still getting this.
Still love my enterbay batman but I love how this looks too

Cape looks bad but I just expect that with HT Batman figures now.

Is the suit too shiny? The Enterbay version has a more matte finish that looks more accurate to me.

I'm thinking aesthetically the Enterbay Bats will still be king but this figure will have a lot of plus points to, much better articulation by the look of it. I'll be glad to have both, can't wait to get this in hand.

Exactly my sentiments mate [emoji106]

Back