1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I opened mine last night and WOW this guy is huge. I tired posing it with out the stand, but it was pretty difficult due to figure being so heavy, So I used the base and it made it a lot easier to pose an photograph.

Hi Brett. How's it going mate?

Price seems very good and in stock? Mine said pre-order.
Would be my first HT but I'm happy to give it a look and move it on if it doesn't impress.

You tempted with the CP P2 Bust?

So got mine today. One problem I have is getting his neck off for the Downey sculpt. Any ideas?

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1458929783831.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1458929783831.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 205
I just consider it a nice workout for my index finger and thumb and give the ball joint good yank ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My neck was easy. Took the helmet off, just like any other, and then gripped the nub that the head sits on and the whole neck piece came out.

It's heavy. Not absurdly so; I think the figure is all plastic except for the knees. But it feels solid in your hands.

I'm having some trouble putting mine on the stand—how are you all doing that? It feels like a stupid thing to ask, but the clear rod doesn't seem to go high enough once it's pushed in all the way.

It's heavy. Not absurdly so; I think the figure is all plastic except for the knees. But it feels solid in your hands.

I'm having some trouble putting mine on the stand—how are you all doing that? It feels like a stupid thing to ask, but the clear rod doesn't seem to go high enough once it's pushed in all the way.
I couldn't either so he's around it with base between legs

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1458954422291.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1458954422291.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 245
I found playing with the levels of his feet to improve the stability (mine kept wanting to lean forward), and putting his right foot on the obvious flat rock, and the left on the flat section further back so if you put the sentry head with the body it will sit in front of the foot. As bases go, it is pretty restrictive in what it allows you to do in regards to placement and balance.

It's great to see so many people purchasing this figure. I'm hoping this encourages HT to go full steam ahead with their QS line.

Back