1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recieved mine today but my iron man his but if you see it in some light is the paint like cracking all over the part
and only that part its difficult on picture but you see it.
What should i do ?
Ok problem solved its normal you see it only in a certain light and they explained that they used to much paint
and make no difference to change.

Last edited:
And that's what happens when it rubs. It's not always some big scratch, it's often many little ones. A scratch and debonding (which is what you originally thought was happening) are totally separate things. One is from use and the other is a manufacturing defect (or atmospheric..but let's go with manufacturing).

That is typical laquer crazing, paint checking. Wouldn't bother me though. Since it is on his butt cheeks [emoji16]

I use to care about little scratches like that on my figures, But as I've gotten older, it's more like who cares, it's a figure, I bought cause I want it, little scratches here and there are expected and I'm happy with the product. Can't take life and its little things too seriously.

View attachment 253395Made a better picture
Can someone check there piece.

I'm not sure what your trying to accomplish. You've gotten 20 answers and every time you just go back to the "yeah but..". You don't appear to actually be asking for answers but more searching for what you want to hear. If it's a problem for you do something. Otherwise it's moot. It's your figure, your money. What anyone else's figure has is immaterial.

Back