1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a bit offended that the compliments are on the counter top and not on the pose [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a bit offended that the compliments are on the counter top and not on the pose [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Be glad your home is so beautiful that it overshadowed a great figure in a great pose…
that we've seen a hundred times already.[emoji6]

Photo I took about a month ago when it was frosty. Not that you can tell thanks to the focus :lol

IMG_7663.jpg

No need to echo what's already been said over pages and pages in this thread but best Iron man piece ever. Sculpt is unreal, paint and suit shape is perfect. Passes the man in suit test with flying colors. Bring on the 45 or any of the other 43 suits. Wow. Sitting in the my office just staring............giddy. :lol

I've packed mine away already in preparation of selling it when one of favorite armors comes along. If any one is on the fence and the Mark 43 is a favorite of yours then you have to buy this figure now. If you are in the market to buy the very best IM figures, this is a must buy as well.

I've packed mine away already in preparation of selling it when one of favorite armors comes along. If any one is on the fence and the Mark 43 is a favorite of yours then you have to buy this figure now. If you are in the market to buy the very best IM figures, this is a must buy as well.

I fit those bills... :gah:

So the panel in the groin area came off on mine, I think due to insufficient glue (the area right underneath). It's stationary it seems, and I tried pressing the button on the back to see if it would shift when the legs forward and it stayed put. Am I safe gluing this thing back in place?

Any suggestions on how to stick it back on? I don't want the glue spilling out the sides when the piece compresses the application.

Back