1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks hologram AI. Was this rotated via the website? because the pictures were taken in portrait.

It's about 57 cm with the base.

image.jpg

It should be a great figure. I don't care for that armor design so I am not getting it, but I think any suit they do at this scale will be a sight to behold visually and mechanically. I have already sold several 1/6 suits in anticipation of a possible 1/4 Mark 3, Mark 6, and Mark 7, and will definitely get the Mark 42 as its my fave anyway.

It should be a great figure. I don't care for that armor design so I am not getting it, but I think any suit they do at this scale will be a sight to behold visually and mechanically. I have already sold several 1/6 suits in anticipation of a possible 1/4 Mark 3, Mark 6, and Mark 7, and will definitely get the Mark 42 as its my fave anyway.

Yes MK 42 is one of my fave. I sold my 1/6 42&43 for the 1/4 anticipation. I can totally see them doing MK 3 & 7 and possible WM.

I was wondering if anyone is having the same issue as me with this figure. The arc reactor is staying lit (less intense than when switched on) when the switch is in the off position. Is this a common issue with this figure?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I was wondering if anyone is having the same issue as me with this figure. The arc reactor is staying lit (less intense than when switched on) when the switch is in the off position. Is this a common issue with this figure?

The switch has 3 positions, middle is off. One side is just the arc, the other is a dimmer arc with some blue coming out from gaps in the chest. Try putting it to the middle position.

It is in the middle position. When I switch it to either side it is much brighter. In the middle it is still lit but much dimmer. It's not a big deal since it looks pretty cool being lit all the time and it doubles as a cool night light. [emoji1]

i wish hot toys would produce products with rechargable batteries built in figures so we could just charge them if we need light function.

I have that same issue. I was trying to get sideshow to help me out but they took forever to contact me. The damn batteries died on me. So now I can't even send them a picture as they asked me to.

I have that same issue. I was trying to get sideshow to help me out but they took forever to contact me. The damn batteries died on me. So now I can't even send them a picture as they asked me to.

It's not hard to buy batteries. If you can pay 600 for a figure you should not have a problem spending five bucks for batteries.

Back