1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn nice photos! Should post your pics more often.

Weds can't come soon enough.

:yess:

Stunning shots. This figure is certainly impressive!

awesome photos! stunning pose without
the diorama stand.

Thanks guys! I've tried to document all my figures with just standard placement on coffee table and just shoot as I tend to sell within a year or 2 to make room for other things. I'll be sure to contribute more photos of other figures I have in my collection on the forums from now on. Thanks again for the kind words.

Two arms, two legs, and the head wired up! Time to start assembling again.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454958945.070200.jpg

Such a great figure! To think, I was gonna pass on this for the 1/4 XLV IMG_2289.jpg

Two arms, two legs, and the head wired up! Time to start assembling again.
View attachment 244314

I would love to just wire the head and chest up to a 120V source. Can get to switches are arms pretty easy with any pose. Any instructions would be greatly appreciated!!!!!! Would think wiring head and chest together would be pretty simply as head comes off and access to back switch is right below head.

I doubt it's that easy. Where the switch is located isn't that important In this case.

Gulp! Mine just shipped. Time to stalk the Fedex guy. :yess:

You'll be a amazed at the size of this thing. Oh n make sure your arc reactor night isn't staying on once the batteries are put in. Mine was and had to call them about a replacement.

You'll be a amazed at the size of this thing. Oh n make sure your arc reactor night isn't staying on once the batteries are put in. Mine was and had to call them about a replacement.

This must be a common problem with this figure. Have you all managed to get replacements?

I had the same issue. Had to remove the batteries.

And I didn't notice it until the next day. But no biggie as I don't intend to use the light up functions at all over the long term.

Okay, if we want to compare Neca and this figure, let's start by comparing prices. The 1:6 is still far more expensive than Neca's 1:4. I'm not trying to defend Neca, but to knock them isn't really fair when their figure is so much less expensive. They give a pretty nice option for around $100. Just my opinion. :)

Thanks for the tip!!

I would love to just wire the head and chest up to a 120V source. Can get to switches are arms pretty easy with any pose. Any instructions would be greatly appreciated!!!!!! Would think wiring head and chest together would be pretty simply as head comes off and access to back switch is right below head.

I really wouldn't recommend it if you're not a veteran customizer, this was the hardest figure yet for me to disassemble.

Does anyone know the name of the little bolts needed to lower a shelf in a detolf? Forgot the name of those things. Need to buy a couple tomorrow for when this arrives.

Back