1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks 007!

Yeah i had the idea for this combo, since they announced the 1/4 MK43 last year. Pretty sweet to finally have them both on display. Would love to see your setup as well.

Will display pics soon MK 2 arrives Tuesday. Hey do you think the MK 2 can stay on top of a detolf?

Will display pics soon MK 2 arrives Tuesday. Hey do you think the MK 2 can stay on top of a detolf?

I am sure it would, my setup is in the basement and the ceiling is to low so I didn't try it. The base is pretty heavy but you shouldn't have any problems.

Long time lurker but avid collector of Hot Toys and several other brands. Just wanted to share some photos of what I think is HT's best right now. I seriously can't wait for the Mk45 quarter scale to release after seeing the 43 in person.

PcNizjPl.jpg

mMyRK1Vl.jpg

i9kzqDtl.jpg

pfRSuaMl.jpg

Long time lurker but avid collector of Hot Toys and several other brands. Just wanted to share some photos of what I think is HT's best right now. I seriously can't wait for the Mk45 quarter scale to release after seeing the 43 in person.

PcNizjPl.jpg

mMyRK1Vl.jpg

i9kzqDtl.jpg

pfRSuaMl.jpg

Stunning shots. This figure is certainly impressive!

And this is why I was happy to post my pictures before everyone else had theirs LOL! Some incredible shots rolling in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PcNizjPl.jpg

mMyRK1Vl.jpg

i9kzqDtl.jpg

pfRSuaMl.jpg
Damn nice photos! Should post your pics more often.

Weds can't come soon enough.

:yess:

I think Hot Toys should hire some of you to photograph their figures. You guys make me want this more than any of the prototype pics ever did.

I'm looking forward to seeing this compared to the Neca 1/4 MK XLIII.
Funny enough their 1/4 Mark 43 looks like Hot Toy's 1/6 Mark 43 but with a messier paintjob.

Even has the awkward big faceplate eye size.

NECA 1/4:
ZxCTpRk.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Hot Toys 1/6:
image.jpg

It looks fairly close, as it should. Both are the supposed to be the same thing. But outside of that fact, there are a large amount of differences between them.

Sometimes features are over exaggerated when done in scale. Lots of things are done on scale items that are not really accurate on 1:1. The darkened panel lines and exaggerated or deeper gaps things like that. I'd personally prefer it not be done but most people want that stuff. It's hard to know as a manufacturer or artist (in advance) exactly what to do and what not to do when there is no clear majority opinion on it.

Back