1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I get this I will need to find a solution that does not include that Hot Toys stand. I would prefer the figure to stand with both feet on the ground flat.

If I get this I will need to find a solution that does not include that Hot Toys stand. I would prefer the figure to stand with both feet on the ground flat.

The figure is very steady on its feet without a stand. Unless you're displaying it on a particularly precarious shelf it should be fine on its own.

Wow...this thread has really gone dead considering many should have the figure by now. Mine shows up today!

got mine yesterday, going to be taking a lot more pics soon 1453232935959.jpg

Got mine a day early, always love a mid week fed ex delivery as it comes early. Sadly this is my last hot toys piece and all i can say is what a piece to go out on, the size and detail real man in a suit vibe. i've only had a short time with it so only had chance to take these shots but more will be coming through the week.

DSC_0268-3.jpg

12507281_1121506127861000_4722168267193394195_n.jpg

Last edited:
Here ya go guys!! I my never take him out of this pose! This is truly a masterpiece, Great job Hot Toys!!IMG_2259.jpg IMG_2258.jpg IMG_2257.jpgIMG_2256.jpg

Great pictures, everyone! :clap :clap :clap

Mine should arrive tomorrow, and I'll be opening him at the office ASAP. I always wait to open my figures after I get home from work, but for this amazing figure I'll make an exception. :lol

So I'm wondering what the function of the clear rod for the stand is - am I just suppose to lean the figure against it for support? Is that all it does?

So I'm wondering what the function of the clear rod for the stand is - am I just suppose to lean the figure against it for support? Is that all it does?
There is a u shaped crotch support that goes on the pole. If you ever had or have seen the joker bank robber 2.0 that had something similar. I really dislike the wide stance the base forces so i have mine with one leg on the sentry body and one foot down. Untill i can source something to change the base for.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Mine came in today! If you are at all on the fence about this, don't be. This is a Hot Toys grand slam!!! You will definitely be kicking yourself if you don't get him.

I was hoping my LCS would get their shipment in for tomorrow but no go....next shipment I guess. I'm going to be displaying this next to some PF's, which means the a$$ pole has got to go. How does the figure stand on its own? From what I've seen it's pretty solid. I might Velcro the feet to the base as an alternative...or maybe drill another hole behind one of the legs, shorten the pole and discreetly secure it near the feet. <<<hhmmmmm>>>

Got mine a day early, always love a mid week fed ex delivery as it comes early. Sadly this is my last hot toys piece and all i can say is what a piece to go out on, the size and detail real man in a suit vibe. i've only had a short time with it so only had chance to take these shots but more will be coming through the week.

DSC_0268-3.jpg

12507281_1121506127861000_4722168267193394195_n.jpg

Great photos!

Back