1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They would put it in a weird pose and statue collectors would be like: 'Meh, I don't like the joints'

They would put it in a weird pose and statue collectors would be like: 'Meh, I don't like the joints'

And we would argue that it has a better paint job (at least over SS), and a head sculpt which no statue has and probably will never match.

You wont believe it, after over a week i get a reply for my E Mail where i said that i want to change the Flexpay to Full Payment so i can get it early.

They ask me in the E Mail if i really want to do this and i should write another E Mail that i am sure.

I mean WTF Sideshow????? I said i want to do it, i write an E Mail that says i want to do it, and you cant do it right after you get my Mail ??

Now its weekend and i can wait at least another 3 days before someone reads my E Mail.

I am so gutted. Worst Support ever. I only want this ****** Figure now and not in 3 months because sideshow could not charge the last Flexpayment with release. But they waited 3 months after i ordered it before they charged the first rate. really great.

It's a toy. Calm down. If this gets you this worked up I hope you never have any real issues in life.

Funny that you say this. Normally i am in this forum because people understand how it is when you want the figure so badly but dont get it for whatever reasons. Thats the main reason why i post it in this "SIDESHOW FREAKS" Forum and not into a "3rd World Food Forum" or anything like that. It seems that you are too cool or too good to understand why this is an "problem" for me at the moment.

I read about 50 posts daily where people are complaining about absolutely "useless" stuff, why is the lighstaber not screen accurate, why is no head with Kylo Ren. So are these people all idiots in your eyes? or are their "problems" a joke? Is every problem on this ****** earth "no issue" because people are starving in Syria? So lets shut down this whole thing here because every post in this Forum is not an "real issue"

Thank you newbieguy for opening my eyes, i can now die in peace.

It's a toy. Calm down. If this gets you this worked up I hope you never have any real issues in life.

Nice shots IronMan81!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks man, really enjoying photographing this guy, in some shots he can look like has just stepped off the screen (if I do say so myself :lol), the larger scale really affords HT the space to get his proportions just right, I think its that - the proportions - that really sets this figure apart & that the paint app looks like real metal is a near miracle as well :yess:
gushing over :rotfl

You wont believe it, after over a week i get a reply for my E Mail where i said that i want to change the Flexpay to Full Payment so i can get it early.

They ask me in the E Mail if i really want to do this and i should write another E Mail that i am sure.

I mean WTF Sideshow????? I said i want to do it, i write an E Mail that says i want to do it, and you cant do it right after you get my Mail ??

Now its weekend and i can wait at least another 3 days before someone reads my E Mail.

I am so gutted. Worst Support ever. I only want this ****** Figure now and not in 3 months because sideshow could not charge the last Flexpayment with release. But they waited 3 months after i ordered it before they charged the first rate. really great.

Worst customer ever

Funny that you say this. Normally i am in this forum because people understand how it is when you want the figure so badly but dont get it for whatever reasons. Thats the main reason why i post it in this "SIDESHOW FREAKS" Forum and not into a "3rd World Food Forum" or anything like that. It seems that you are too cool or too good to understand why this is an "problem" for me at the moment.

I read about 50 posts daily where people are complaining about absolutely "useless" stuff, why is the lighstaber not screen accurate, why is no head with Kylo Ren. So are these people all idiots in your eyes? or are their "problems" a joke? Is every problem on this ****** earth "no issue" because people are starving in Syria? So lets shut down this whole thing here because every post in this Forum is not an "real issue"

Thank you newbieguy for opening my eyes, i can now die in peace.

There's a difference between discussing things about the minutiae of action figures and having a temper tantrum about not getting a toy shipped to you a few days sooner. You might just be joking for effect but your tone just comes off as immature even among a field of adults who spend lots of money on action figures. Its ok. Go for a walk or something.

It would be great if sideshow just refunded people's money and told them they can no longer order from them when they do stuff like that. Serve people right.

You know they confirm you want to charge because people in the past have had the charge declined due to lack of funds or after it charged written and asked for a refund Becuase they didn't actually want it to charge and say they "where just checking".

Sideshow is a lot of things but worst customer service ain't one. They offer free payments plans, decent rewards points, free rewards, give products away in the thousands of dollars (spook for example) and will in fact send you replacement parts that cost you nothing if they have them. It may take an extra couple days to get a reply during a busy time. Not that big a deal. They had hundreds of similar requests. Thanos, mk9 and pepper, pepper alone, 1/4mk 43 all arrived this week. Two ahead of the projected release hot toys provided.

So flipping out if it gets to you 7 weeks before you expected it instead of 6.5 weeks is silly.

I understand the frustration speedking79. You will have it soon and you will love it bro.

Finally had time to open mine up, its the only Iron Man I'll need for my collection...

f73985facf711d3d1e08565b04bc8633.jpg

Finally had time to open mine up, its the only Iron Man I'll need for my collection...

f73985facf711d3d1e08565b04bc8633.jpg

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :lol

Been waiting weeks for a picture like this. Really appreciate it! :hi5: They look awesome together!

I really want a 1/4th Iron Man for my collection and some of the prices on the statues of him are insane. More than I am willing to spend. This is a piece that I really like and thought it would look good with some of my other 1/4th pieces like that Cap, Hulk, Daredevil. I just didn't know about the scaling between Hot Toys and SSC items. This clears it up. They look pretty good scale wise, Iron Man appears to be just a pinch smaller possibly.

Anyone else who own both a PF and this guy have any additional thoughts on the scaling?

Think I will pull the trigger on this now. :yess:

i was maybe frustrated for 1 minute, in that minute i wrote the message to release some steam. i felt better after it, so please dont judge me. I did not insult anyone at Sideshow or anywhere else. If thats not possible to release some frustration in this forum i say thank you and will leave this Forum for good. Only hate and misunderstanding in here.

I am an Professional Dj and also work in a Record Shop, my passion is music. maybe thats the reason why i show too much passion for things and get frustrated very easy as i put my whole heart into things.

If thats something for what i have to shame me than so be it.

Thanks for everyone who gave me nice answers and not some insulting ones or unfriendly ones.

English is my second language, i hope you have a second language where you can express your emotions like you want do. maybe i was to harsh but its hard do write something like you mean it when its not your mother language.

thanks again and i am off.

Ervin

I understand the frustration speedking79. You will have it soon and you will love it bro.

Back