1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow carry them...but they may be able to be had cheaper elsewhere Lighted Display Case | Sideshow Collectibles

i can't wait to get this guy next week, not checked tracking but no doubt be weds/thurs for me

Note. That case is 23" outside dimensions. I have the smaller ones. So this one is prob closer to 20" inside height. With IM on base he is close to 24" tall. Just FYI.

Note. That case is 23" outside dimensions. I have the smaller ones. So this one is prob closer to 20" inside height. With IM on base he is close to 24" tall. Just FYI.

i am actually not going to use the base due to feet position. I used to own one of those cases for Enterbay's robocop and t1000. I think im going to make my own case for this with a wooden platform, acrylic top and make something for the stand similar to the early show pics we saw...like this as i think it looks a little classier.

16053416105_0a230d3c63_b.jpg

ahh this figure is coming at a really bad time for Canadians :thud: with our dollar going down the toilet, but I don't even care just happy to get the figure. I suppose it's good to get it now than later when the dollar goes down to 50 cents US :slap regardless the exchange rate and customs fee is gonna hit me hard. Definitely cutting back on my collection

Sideshow is killing me lately ... The last couple of emails I've sent have taken about a week to retrieve a reply. I've called customer service twice today and no one was available ....and live chat hasn't been up at all for me today. Must be a busy time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow is killing me lately ... The last couple of emails I've sent have taken about a week to retrieve a reply. I've called customer service twice today and no one was available ....and live chat hasn't been up at all for me today. Must be a busy time...

I know there customer service sucks. I called everday this week to change the final flex payment but no one answered. I emailed them nothing.

I know there customer service sucks. I called everday this week to change the final flex payment but no one answered. I emailed them nothing.

Interesting. I have had nothing but exceptional experiences with SS customer service.

Yeah, I think they are. I think I only got regular emails sorting out my Thor issue because I had the email flow going direct to one of their C/S team before New Years. Even then, I did have to "bump" the flow after New Years, and some of the follow up processes took 24 hours to hear back from. Throw in her having to liase with the warehouse side of the operation, and it really turned into each new day "getting a little bit closer" to a resolution..

i am actually not going to use the base due to feet position. I used to own one of those cases for Enterbay's robocop and t1000. I think im going to make my own case for this with a wooden platform, acrylic top and make something for the stand similar to the early show pics we saw...like this as i think it looks a little classier.

16053416105_0a230d3c63_b.jpg
[/QUOTE

Regardless. U will have about 20.5" height to work with from 'ground' to ceiling. The sides only slide into base maybe 1/2" so u r only gaining 1/3" by not using the base. Also u will lose the LED functionality. Might be better off having one custom made.

Regardless. U will have about 20.5" height to work with from 'ground' to ceiling. The sides only slide into base maybe 1/2" so u r only gaining 1/3" by not using the base. Also u will lose the LED functionality. Might be better off having one custom made.

You misread my post mate, i owned one before im not buying another. I am making my own display case/base.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

You wont believe it, after over a week i get a reply for my E Mail where i said that i want to change the Flexpay to Full Payment so i can get it early.

They ask me in the E Mail if i really want to do this and i should write another E Mail that i am sure.

I mean WTF Sideshow????? I said i want to do it, i write an E Mail that says i want to do it, and you cant do it right after you get my Mail ??

Now its weekend and i can wait at least another 3 days before someone reads my E Mail.

I am so gutted. Worst Support ever. I only want this ****** Figure now and not in 3 months because sideshow could not charge the last Flexpayment with release. But they waited 3 months after i ordered it before they charged the first rate. really great.

Interesting. I have had nothing but exceptional experiences with SS customer service.

Back