1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super excited about this one. The original weathering would have been nice but as long as the paint job is good, the proportions stayed true to the prototype and the sculpt is killer I am going to be more than happy. Time to think up my new display layout.

Last edited:
I hope they go further and make more suits in 1/4. Also, tomorrow is a preview show for Toy Soul in Hong Kong. The show isn't until the 18th of December but HT might have something there.

I hope they go further and make more suits in 1/4. Also, tomorrow is a preview show for Toy Soul in Hong Kong. The show isn't until the 18th of December but HT might have something there.

Yeah I've heard they may show an iron man new figure. I was told the mk22 but I think that's hot rod so it could be she got the numbers wrong.

I to would like more 1/4. Having just two won't make a great display. Lol

Yeah I've heard they may show an iron man new figure. I was told the mk22 but I think that's hot rod so it could be she got the numbers wrong.

I to would like more 1/4. Having just two won't make a great display. Lol

Hot Rod was the Toy Soul exclusive last year, right? I'd happily welcome another new IM suit for this year's Toy Soul. Blue Steel, please! :pray:

As for more 1/4, I'll take a Mark VI and Mark VII, please and thank you Hot Toys! :lol

I am craving a Diecast Mark 4, 6 and 7. And a proper Avengers Tony, as well as a remake of Mech Test Tony.

I would definitely jump on remakes for the Mark IV, Mark V, and Mark VI. The original plastic ones look good, but they could use some touch-ups. The plastic Mark VII, though, already looks perfect, in my opinion. :)

Would rather get other figures in 1/4 than another IM. Gives us a Cap and Thor to go along with the Mark 43.

I'll always have my House Party, but in 1/4 the keystone armors from each film are what I want- Mk3, Mk6, Mk7, Mk42, and Mk43. :drool

little inconsistent... should be 45 over 43 since it was his "final armor" in the movie.

if you're going by what was on screen the most then it should be iv>vi and vi>vii also.

cough.

little inconsistent... should be 45 over 43 since it was his "final armor" in the movie.

if you're going by what was on screen the most then it should be iv>vi and vi>vii also.

cough.

I'm not going by rules or statistics, its my personal preference. I hate the Mk45 and it had zero purpose in the film, and the Mk4 and Mk6 are identical save for a bit of silver and the triangle arc but at least that makes it look more different than the Mk3 than it really is (which is not very). I don't want a Hall of Armor, I never did. The original 7 aren't different enough to want them all. The Mk3 is the Mk3 and I think if they went all in and had to start over at 1/4 it wouldn't inherit so many bad design choices that the DC 1/6 did, and it be great for IM1. For IM2 Mk4 is not different enough, Mk5 I dislike almost as much as the Mk45, Mk6 at least stands out a bit- yet I could almost leave that one out as IM2 is the basement dweller in the MCU for me anyway. Avengers is the majestic Mk7. For IM3 I am sure they will not be able to resist a repaint and a 1/4 Mk42 is a virtual guarantee and I want it, I love the Mk42. The Mk43 is the same suit but a nice look and a great armor in the film, my Ultron armor, and judging by the Mk45 and Mk46 design trend, the Mk43 will be my quintessential Iron Man. I could swing 4 or 5 1/4 figures (probably not much more), and those would be the ones I would want.

Releases tomorrow. Bring on the pictures. :panic:

22731839247_e1667ab8a7.jpg

Back