1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
diecast also isn't the best to get thin details.

I honestly believe they could make better looking figs if they went back to plastic.

12248178_933171420095607_577875204827939180_o.jpg release today

seems like they skipped a lot of the weathering we see on the proto pics. Hope I'm wrong and it's just due to blurry photos. Waiting patiently for in hand pics

seems like they skipped a lot of the weathering we see on the proto pics. Hope I'm wrong and it's just due to blurry photos. Waiting patiently for in hand pics

i really hope they can keep up with or do better than the weathering paint job on the prototype.
HT have shown vast improvment in weathering on their latest products like optimus prime and the striker.
people should expect HT to do it even better this time with their first release of 1/4 scale iron man figure ever.
its going to be a big test for them!

The last four or five months every time it's been shown its been shown without the weathering. There's just not much chance the level the proto first had would make it to the production figures.

The last four or five months every time it's been shown its been shown without the weathering. There's just not much chance the level the proto first had would make it to the production figures.

you mean "igor gate" is going to happen again this time?
this is HT's first ever 1/4 scale iron man ever released, it would be a disaster!

you mean "igor gate" is going to happen again this time?
this is HT's first ever 1/4 scale iron man ever released, it would be a disaster!

Only if you want went by one proto at one show and didn't look at the promo photos included when this went up for sale. It didn't have the extreme weathering.

It's like expecting every single head to look as good as JC's master paint copy.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back