1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks really nice, but I have to save my funds because I want Hulkbuster more. But, if HT does Mk45 in 1/4, oh gawd, I don't know what I will do.

I'm glad the the price isn't far off from what most of us are expecting. $515 is our lowest here so far, will wait for other shops to open pre-orders :)

I want a 1/4 War Machine 1.0!

Oh man 1/4 War Machine 1.0 would be amazing. While we are dreaming I want Wolverine and Spider-Man in 1/4 as well lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is someone have seen the red eyes (like the 1/6 figure can light)?

Edit: i've see that theses red eyes comes with the "Special edition"

Hot Toys Online Figures Shop

Capture.JPG

I saw this article online. IDK, it seems to me that he's disappointed that after getting the 1/6 Mark 43, HT releases the 1/4 version which is far superior in proportion and everything. I wonder if he's seen the protos from the Toy Fair months ago, before the 1/6 Mark43 even went for PO? From there we saw that 1/6 will be a repaint of 42 and 1/4 is like the real deal.

4 Main Differences

War Machine 1.0 would be interesting to see in this scale.

Oh man 1/4 War Machine 1.0 would be amazing. While we are dreaming I want Wolverine and Spider-Man in 1/4 as well lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WM 1.0 FTW!

But they gotta do 1/4 Batman Returns first, as promised. That guy was promised 3 years ago. 1/4 Boba, Groot, and IM were not. But hey, HT and Marvel :)

WM 1.0 FTW!

But they gotta do 1/4 Batman Returns first, as promised. That guy was promised 3 years ago. 1/4 Boba, Groot, and IM were not. But hey, HT and Marvel :)

Im happy with Bobba being a 1/4. But we def need a new 89 Bats. How come they can't hit him over again.

Im happy with Bobba being a 1/4. But we def need a new 89 Bats. How come they can't hit him over again.

I think HT wants to ride the hype of the new SW movie later this year and they want to keep up with every Marvel movie, so they think a 25-year old classic and its fans can wait. Sigh.

Back