1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - 1/4 Iron Man Mark 43 Figure

why make 1/6 and 1/4 of the same thing :dunno

I'd have preferred an older suit myself but I guess with all the hype for Age of Ultron they probably wanted to cash in, maybe?

Trying to reach more customers with different price points. 1/4 will entice a lot of collectors but not all of them will be able to afford it so there is always the 1/6 option.

Because they've already done just that more than 2 years ago -- DX12 and QS001, launched just 3 weeks apart (strategically a week before the film premiered and a week after) -- and both sold out fast. (At least the EX for QS001, the regular took a while to sell out because of the lackluster proto, but sales picked up when the final product was shown)

Didn't like the wlbows articulation. For the rest, looks marvelous.

Because they've already done just that more than 2 years ago -- DX12 and QS001, launched just 3 weeks apart (strategically a week before the film premiered and a week after) -- and both sold out fast. (At least the EX for QS001, the regular took a while to sell out because of the lackluster proto, but sales picked up when the final product was shown)

I see... I wasnt around back then :lol. Its a pretty good tactic I guess and I'm thinking these will probably sell out as well since its Iron Man, but then again the price is keeping 1/6 buyers away from that version, I dread seeing the price for this one

If they update the 1/6 I wont need the 1/4 scale, as of now though I need it :D

I hope all the lights turn on with a single switch. Remote control would be better but I'm willing to overlook that.

Ok I slept on it and have come to the conclusion that I HAVE to have this. For me, it's one of the big highlights of the show. I'm guessing it will come with more stuff as they develop it. It just looks like a real suit of stark's armor the way it's been painted.

I gotta say, this does the MK 43 suit more justice than the 1/6. I love how it looks like the bleeding edge armor.
Iron-Man-3-Bleeding-Edge-Armor.jpg

hot toys is going to release the 1:4 scale mark 43 soon.
from the post 14 hours ago on their facebook account!

ht face.jpg

Very impressive but there is no way im going to start collecting a bigger more expensive scale when i already have everything in 1/6th. Plus the space it would take I just don't have. I also have a feeling it would take an eternity for them to make all the suits, which its likely they don't even plan on doing.

Lol thanks for the teaser 2littlemoney....?

Ok, guess not..., please can you explain then? Thanks. :)

I meant that I like how the Mk 43 kind of looks like the bleeding edge armor (the one I posted a picture of). Not that I was hoping HT was going to release that one. Sorry for the confusion:lol

Back