1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had my 1/4 HT batman without a stand for about a year. That includes museum poses, and poses where I've had him using the base as a step of sorts. Not one single fall. Just gotta know how to balance the guy.

Also I want a 1/4 ultron.

Last edited:
Why is this SO much better than the 1/6? Why can't all 1/6 ironman look this good? I'm really tempted to get this.....:slap

If there is any chance that you will regret passing on it I say go ahead and buy it and then sell it later if you need to. You might actually make a profit off of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna pass on this one and get the Mark 45. At one point I regretted getting the Mark 42 when I saw the 43. But now after comparing all the upcoming releases the Mark 42 is very unique.

It wasn't worth it.

DSC_5073.jpg

I've had my 1/4 HT batman without a stand for about a year. That includes museum poses, and poses where I've had him using the base as a step of sorts. Not one single fall. Just gotta know how to balance the guy.

Also I want a 1/4 ultron.

1/4 Ultron is a pipe dream, I know this. Iron makes sense as he is uber popular worldwide so while this will demand more space, I can see it selling much better then UU, but obviously the selfish side of me wants the Ultron :lol

Still holding out hope some one out there will do a 1/4 mark 45 statue and 1/4 UU Statue too.

I can't imagine this falling easily. It's just a bigger piece. Even with 1/6 you need to get the balance right, so it won't be much different with the step up to 1/4.

Last edited:
Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl

@maximus: Yeah I think it really is too good to pass on, this will be my definitive modern Iron Man figure

Yes and the 1/4 scale is a really nice stand alone piece. My Batman and Endo are beautiful and can't wait to add this and Boba. I too like this modern suit. Very beautiful and intricate. I've said many times that the detail on the 43 will come up best in the 1/4 scale. A lot of intricate detail. And of course the face sculpt will be the best RDJ to date. It'll be something collectors may regret passing on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys think this will be available to order after it's released? The main selling point is the paintjob and the proto seems too good to be true. I want to be able to evaluate the final product before pulling the trigger

You guys think this will be available to order after it's released? The main selling point is the paintjob and the proto seems too good to be true. I want to be able to evaluate the final product before pulling the trigger

I think with the price it will be available after release, probably for a little bit, couple weeks or months :dunno

I have it on preorder, and paid the NRD, and demand a paint like the prototype :D
I'm pretty confident it will happen, I mean Hot Toys usually do a good job :pray:

Back