1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pictures :)

xZxWH71.jpg

IGiLqap.jpg

QAeEpcJ.jpg

B4n4Ccd.jpg

HpBViHj.jpg

mZi2Pek.jpg

Very nice photo Diego, share more :goodpost:

$450? Do you mean the figure. By my calculation, to light up all the lights usnig the full pack it will cost about $125.

The lite pack is just the actually box (no remote, no wirtes) so when you factor in having to pay for the 3 wires that you will need that the full pack comes with, it works out to about the same price

View attachment 269503

I see full pack as $388. Am I missing something?

Maybe I am missing something but I don't understand how you get that high. Check out my previous post for the price break down.

When I add the full pack to the cart, it comes up as $388. That is the price on the website.

$450? Do you mean the figure. By my calculation, to light up all the lights usnig the full pack it will cost about $125.

The lite pack is just the actually box (no remote, no wirtes) so when you factor in having to pay for the 3 wires that you will need that the full pack comes with, it works out to about the same price

View attachment 269503

I am unsure where you got your numbers, but it looks like you missed the 3 in front of the 89 in the full pack. Your numbers are in your own personal spreadsheet. Here is a screen grab from the Soap site. Shows the full pack alone at nearly 400usd.

image.jpeg

That's strange. Maybe you should check out this website then: https://www.mischievoustoys.com/product/soap-reactor/

The site says its out of stock so that's not an accurate price to use. Could be it was in stock for a long time and they eventually clearances it out at 89 and that's the last price listed...or it's an old price point. Could be originally it was that price as a PO and then it changed.

Can't tell at this point. But it's listed as 388 usd on Soap studios own sales site.

I am unsure where you got your numbers, but it looks like you missed the 3 in front of the 89 in the full pack. Your numbers are in your own personal spreadsheet. Here is a screen grab from the Soap site. Shows the full pack alone at nearly 400usd.

I got my number from right here. I never added it to my cart though, when I add it now I see $389. That has to be some sort of glitch in their website because when I add the lite pack, I see the correct price of $69.99. There is no way at all a remote and a few wires (full pack) costs an extra $300+

Soap.jpg

Edit: When I add it to my cart now I see $89.99. Their wesbite is definitely glitchy.
SoapPrice.jpg

Last edited:
I got my number from right here. I never added it to my cart though, when I add it now I see $389. That has to be some sort of glitch in their website because when I add the lite pack, I see the correct price of $69.99. There is no way at all a remote and a few wires (full pack) costs an extra $300+

View attachment 270180

Edit: When I add it to my cart now I see $89.99. Their wesbite is definitely glitchy.
View attachment 270181

don't know. I got mine for free so I have not had to buy it. I looked to pick one up as a gift last year but saw the price when I added it to my cart and figured I didn't like the person that much. Lol

don't know. I got mine for free so I have not had to buy it. I looked to pick one up as a gift last year but saw the price when I added it to my cart and figured I didn't like the person that much. Lol

Yea it is very strange. I am going to shoot them an email and see what they say. Realistically though, there is no technology in there that could justify $388 for it

Their website just sucks. When you change currency, it is always 388. The fact their website sucks so bad makes me question ordering anything from them. Too bad nobody else carries this in the states.

Yea it is very strange. I am going to shoot them an email and see what they say. Realistically though, there is no technology in there that could justify $388 for it

Yeah it's odd for sure. I thought I heard before that it was around 120 bucks for a kit with everything you need for two figures. As for it being worth it...well that has little to do with the raw materials or the finished product really. But that's s whole different discussion. Lol

When (or if) you hear back from them please share the info. I'm sure there are people who would like to know if it's actually 400 or 100 bucks. If it's the later then they have cost themselves some business it appears, just due to a stupid web error.

Back