1/4 Hot Toys - QS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I like the 1/6 Kylo Ren, it really should have come with those accessories as well. Would be nice to see them do something along the lines of what they did with the Pepper Potts and Mk IX set (including a Pepper Potts sculpt for the Mk XLII) and include an unmasked Kylo Ren sculpt with a figure or environment piece in the future.

Looks like Adam Driver sculpt will be on full display. Can't wait for a better shot on the actual figure.

Cn01U9aVUAAUPTL.jpg

I'm sure Luke and Resistance Rey will be there. I'm sure of it!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just walked by the sideshow booth. 1/4 Kylo is definitly on display showing off the Adam Driver sculpt.

How is it?

I feel like they're going to overfluff his hair to cover his ears and remove some of his flaws to "pretty" up the headsculpt. I feel like his ears are a pretty defining trait and if they're not visible it's going to take down the sculpt a bit for me.

How is it?

I feel like they're going to overfluff his hair to cover his ears and remove some of his flaws to "pretty" up the headsculpt. I feel like his ears are a pretty defining trait and if they're not visible it's going to take down the sculpt a bit for me.

I caught a quick glimpse but it looked really good. I don't think his ears are visible not that I recall seeing. I'll try to swing around again for a quick pic, but the "guards" are crackin down hard all of a sudden. So I'll have to be swift :lol

Back