1/4 Hot Toys - QS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is definitely going ot be my first 1/4 Hot Toys purchase for sure. Like I have stated it blows the 1/6 out of the water but the 1/6 is still nice and probably will get at some point. Kylo Ren was an awesome character. Hopefully we see a pre-order soon.

I made a preview video for this upcoming release. Just showing my excitement on the figure. Nothing special.

I received my 1/6th scale Kylo in March and of course they are releasing another version with more accessories. I should have been patient and waited. Now I have to double dip and buy this as well.

Why Hot Toys, why? My wallet can only handle so much.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Your grandfather's work is doodoo!

6amGR3.gif

All I can say is this could be my first 1/4 HT purchase :clap

Same here! I've been resisting SW Hot Toys, opting to stick with Marvel and only getting Figuarts SW figs. I really wanted the 1/6 Kylo though but feared it would open the flood gates. This will be hard to pass up.

If this is just a repeat of the 1/6 figure with an added Vader helmet, it'll be an easy pass for me. Now, if they include a Driver sculpt, I MAY get it depending on whether they nail his likeness or not. But I own the 1/6 already and I'll be slapping a custom sculpt on him, so.... We'll see.

If they fixed the mistakes the made on the 1/6 (non removable hood, slit on the back of the skirt), this'll be hard to pass on.

I like the character and would love a Vader helmet and Driver sculpt, but not enough that I would buy this when I already have a 1/6 Kylo. Really looking forward to seeing this though.

If this is just a repeat of the 1/6 figure with an added Vader helmet, it'll be an easy pass for me. Now, if they include a Driver sculpt, I MAY get it depending on whether they nail his likeness or not. But I own the 1/6 already and I'll be slapping a custom sculpt on him, so.... We'll see.

I agree, that Driver HS is the key for me since I already own the 1/6 scale fig.

so glad i skipped the 1/6. i had a feeling they were gonna pull this move with kylo. just hope we get an actual adam driver sculpt. otherwise it'll be a pass.

Two headsculpts, preferably—one calm, one slashed or angry. The character showed so much fury in TFA that the normal HT stoic headsculpt won't cut it for me.

Also: would it be possible to design the saber to hold its own batteries? That way there would be no need for arm-swaps as in the 1/6 versions.

Dammit....now I have to sell my kidney. I decided to collect everything Kylo Ren. So I have no choice in the matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back