1/4 Hot Toys - QS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screw that! Go all the way Hot Toys!

In addition to the helmeted portrait, include a Driver sculpt and 1/4 Han with lightsaber sticking out his back!

Sorry for the bump but hope it's not too long before we see this, now they have shown Yoda.

Eager to see.

Last edited:
I'm sold if this includes the charred helmet and a headsculpt. A normal headsculpt and a scarred one would be great, but I'll be happy with just one.

I can't believe they haven't put this up for order yet given how Sideshow scared customers for their PF away with that price point.

Definitely picking this up if it includes a Driver sculpt. I couldn't bring myself to get the 1/6 figure since it just felt so... barebones to me. The burned Vader helmet is a nice touch.

On display at new Shanghai store

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

It has this holo type effect ad projected on the glass. It doesn't look that great in photos

image.jpeg

Head sculpt looks interesting. Not as convincing as the custom that was done recently but probably not fair to judge from that one pic.

Yeah I wouldn't judge based on that. It's a 3D render and not the actual sculpt. And the way it's projected makes it look very toyish. There was another one of those displays in another part that did similar with iron man 1/4 rdj and it didn't look good either ...and the 1/4rdj head is pretty well done imo

Ah, good to know. Well if the figure is as nice as the 1:6, it should be excellent, especially since this will be a much more complete package.

Back