1/4 ENTERBAY HD 1008 Bruce Lee - Way of The Dragon Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks^^
For me the "normal" sculpt is one of the best representations of Bruce and Enterbay continues to improve at every exit!

ah ah lo hai preso garriuk eh? non hai resistito...se non era 1/4 lo prendevo anche io...

ah ah lo hai preso garriuk eh? non hai resistito...se non era 1/4 lo prendevo anche io...

E cierto shadow, la linea 1/4 me la sto facendo tutta e mi sta dando parecchie soddisfazioni...a parte lo spazio che inizia a mancare!

Yes sure shadow, the line 1/4 I'm doing it all and is giving me a lot of satisfaction ... except the space begins to fail!

E cierto shadow, la linea 1/4 me la sto facendo tutta e mi sta dando parecchie soddisfazioni...a parte lo spazio che inizia a mancare!

Yes sure shadow, the line 1/4 I'm doing it all and is giving me a lot of satisfaction ... except the space begins to fail!

So did shadow saying it wasnt?

I was in EB's Jordan thread, & remembered I didn't update my status for the seam problem a few of us seemed to have with this figure (does anyone even care at this point? :lol).

After a few emails back & forth (I think they still stood by their stance of "this does not qualify as a faulty item", the whole way through), they decided to give me a partial refund of $112.50US, which I accepted. This was back in January.

I don't even know if I was talking to the same EB representative throughout our email conversations. I wasn't really getting the answers I wanted early on, but that changed later. I did supply evidence & give my opinions on the matter, & I'm happy they simply didn't ignore me, & worked with me on this one :D

I was in EB's Jordan thread, & remembered I didn't update my status for the seam problem a few of us seemed to have with this figure (does anyone even care at this point? :lol).

After a few emails back & forth (I think they still stood by their stance of "this does not qualify as a faulty item", the whole way through), they decided to give me a partial refund of $112.50US, which I accepted. This was back in January.

I don't even know if I was talking to the same EB representative throughout our email conversations. I wasn't really getting the answers I wanted early on, but that changed later. I did supply evidence & give my opinions on the matter, & I'm happy they simply didn't ignore me, & worked with me on this one :D

wow....I regret not pushing this harder now, since my problem was worse than yours (from memory). I decided I just couldn't be bothered dealing with them.

I actually offered to buy a mint body from them (I really don't want to deal with return shipping), but they weren't having it. Not sure why a partial refund of that amount was the better option for them :dunno

I actually offered to buy a mint body from them (I really don't want to deal with return shipping), but they weren't having it. Not sure why a partial refund of that amount was the better option for them :dunno

Because haven't you heard that ebay doesn't carry spare parts and they told one guy on the Joker forum to look on ebay, if he wanted to replace something. :gah:

Such poor customer service at least you got a partial refund though, that is better than nothing. :wink1:

I just got this guy today. Am very lucky there are no issues with mine.

Nice Ash. You might as well get Rambo too :lol
Because haven't you heard that ebay doesn't carry spare parts and they told one guy on the Joker forum to look on ebay, if he wanted to replace something. :gah:

Such poor customer service at least you got a partial refund though, that is better than nothing. :wink1:
Serious? Maybe they actually ran out of Joker parts, since he's sold out. I think they let some customer on here buy a broken or missing T800 item, so they seem to be able to do it. I can't remember exactly their reasoning for me not being able to buy a replacement body, but I think it came with the tone that they weren't "allowed" too. Huh? :slap

Perhaps it depends which EB representative you talk to. The "go to eBay" response is pretty rude. I don't think I've got that one before.

nice set up Ash looks good , :clap hey lucky u Lawrence good to hear u got part refund on ur 1008 :D also if any MODs are reading this getting a warning on the Rambo 1/4 thread on my pc??

Thanks Desisandy :D

I was kinda wanting to see some mods on this. But for arguably the best looking mass produced BL figure, this thread ain't so active.

Nobody done any custom work on this? Where's all the talented peeps with their hair mods, re paints, outfit changes?

yer me too, am surprise how quiet this thread has gone lol. but the lack of 1/4th bodies and clothing is limiting kitbashes at the moment, perhaps will change when EB release more of their 1/4 Bruce. Cant wait for a group of 1/4th Bruce, of all the movies :D

boia se comincio anche io con le 1/4 esco di casa per lasciarli lo spazio...:panic:

fuçk if I start to collect the 1/4 I can go out to my home to left the space for them:panic:

The only mod i did was to use the grouchy head and some hands on my art asylum figure..could redo the eyes,but not to bothered at the mo..clothing/body xtras are very limited to do much with this

I think you're the only one I remember right now, who did any mods Chris. I guess you guys have a point. Pretty limited at this scale.

Back