1/4 ENTERBAY HD 1008 Bruce Lee - Way of The Dragon Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah looking forward to big boss.hope EB don't sting us with the price.i put mr grouchy on my art asylum figure,so I can display both 1/4 sculpts;)

That "grouchy" sculpt I was really into before release has also been sitting in the box since I displayed mine :lol

Pretty excited about the next 1/4 BL, & the Big Boss figure :D
yes almost forgot the grouchy,s name of the sculpt haha

I change the sculpt every 2 weeks or so. Both are stunning.
but my figures head sculpts are quite hard to pop on and off, but I guess if do change over more will loosen them up.

yeah looking forward to big boss.hope EB don't sting us with the price.i put mr grouchy on my art asylum figure,so I can display both 1/4 sculpts;)
horrible how the price of these figure keep creeping up and up. The Big Boss will fit in real nice with our collection :monkey3 must say the Black label statue was bit let down by that. It's just not a pose I,d really want for a statue, but I still like. But I hope get some more really dynamic Bruce statue with greater pose,s like holding the nunchaku or kicks,

yeah I think the price rises will make me think hard about future figures (even though I only collect bruce and Brandon as the crow..need a rapid fire or standard Brandon figure EB HT OR ANYONE ELSE)..arnies upcoming bruce statue is gonna be interesting.and either a FOF/GOD 1/4 metinks next from EB.hopefully BIG BOSS in july (40yrs since bruce's passing)and November for the 1/4 bruce's 73rd birthday..we shall see.

Yup I beginning to think statues are great for the Bruce figures, with the new realistic paint these arm tension pose can look fantastic and the biceps, with the action figures we get the joints and lack of muscles that look right :lol Am hoping for a Brandon CRow fig am still trying not pick up the Neca ones In case one does get made .

i put mr grouchy on my art asylum figure,so I can display both 1/4 sculpts
I saw a body for this on eBay today. But it was around $200 to get it to me. Not so tempting at that price, but it prompted me to see if I could find a special price (like a 20% or more discount :lol) on this figure, so I might get another, & maybe sell (or alter) the pieces I didn't need for a 2nd display figure. Didn't find one.

I want a shirtless version displayed, but I don't want to undress the figure I already have (seems like a bit of a hassle to get the belt knot back on, looking like the way it came). Plus it might be cool to have both sculpts displayed at the same time, similar to what you're doing :D
yes almost forgot the grouchy,s name of the sculpt
preview-39-3979.jpg

:lol

Larry if I see the Art asylum fig on my travels to the shops , I,ll get the number for u, I did see one a while back. Hadn,t looked recently but if I see and better price I,ll get their number for u. I toy,ed with the idea to copy Cris too , :lol

Actually, the body I saw on eBay that I was talking about, was the original EB body for this figure, not the Art Asylum one. Thanks for the offer though :D

:rotfl good thinking.if they do a GOD/FOF with nunchuks we may be lucky..i wonder if EB will continue with the right looking eye syndrome too:gah:

yeah that is the main thing I dislike about this figure.
I like off center eye placement but who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to have both sculpts looking the same way!?

...and again on placement, why did they correctly guess on the Terminator stand that people may want different placement options and so they created three potential stand points ....then on Bruce Lee we get one !?

a quick reminder of grouchy and art asylum.yeah my pic skills are crap
nice to see this guy again :rotfl better than leaving grouchy in a box .

Actually, the body I saw on eBay that I was talking about, was the original EB body for this figure, not the Art Asylum one. Thanks for the offer though :D
yer the original body parted out would be more sort after :monkey3

yeah that is the main thing I dislike about this figure.
I like off center eye placement but who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to have both sculpts looking the same way!?

...and again on placement, why did they correctly guess on the Terminator stand that people may want different placement options and so they created three potential stand points ....then on Bruce Lee we get one !?
hey I didn't know the terminator had different eye placement?:horroryes

I think sab meant the stand options mate..
yes :rotfl need to read more carefully.that was Sab fault , Thought discussion was on eye placement , not figure placement :pfft: only kidding Sab :1-1: on the case of the stands them things can't really hold the figures ,when the figures shelf dive its too light, my Rambo dive took the whole base with it :rotfl

I think sab meant the stand options mate..

yes :rotfl need to read more carefully.that was Sab fault , Thought discussion was on eye placement , not figure placement :pfft: only kidding Sab :1-1: on the case of the stands them things can't really hold the figures ,when the figures shelf dive its too light, my Rambo dive took the whole base with it :rotfl

Just noticed these posts ....almost exactly one year late. On the ball, I am :D

Just grabbed this guy on BBTS for $344! Not too bad! Should arrive next week. I am looking forward to his for sure!

mine just arrived no seam issues all perfect a great figure one of the best in my collection can't stop staring at it! articulation is superb one of the best from enterbay they have nailed it with this figure

mine just arrived no seam issues all perfect a great figure one of the best in my collection can't stop staring at it! articulation is superb one of the best from enterbay they have nailed it with this figure

Just curious, does the 1:4 Bruce Lee have any ab joints at all?

Back