1/4 ENTERBAY HD 1008 Bruce Lee - Way of The Dragon Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi guys, do you know where I can buy this figure for a good price?
been searching @ ebay, but the price is a bit high :monkey2

Quarter scale Bruce WoTD is great, but I don't collect 1/4th scale. They are way too big to be displayed and pricey! :(

Nice review as always, clipperking! Debating on picking him up but mainly wish he was 1/6. Nice looking figure though.

picture.php
this WOTD was my very first 1/6 fig still looks good , :D at least has the open palm. come on EB show us some Big Boss teasers :lol

So YJ Park posted this on his Facebook as "2011 test work". Not sure what scale YJ Park's sculpt is, but it's crazy similar to Scuderia's sculpt, don't you guys think? I guess they are sculpting the same person, but still, it's so similar looking.

487622_490464611013066_1123249759_n.jpg

So YJ Park posted this on his Facebook as "2011 test work". Not sure what scale YJ Park's sculpt is, but it's crazy similar to Scuderia's sculpt, don't you guys think? I guess they are sculpting the same person, but still, it's so similar looking.

I guess YJ should have labelled - "2011 PAINT work".

If you look at 60% of the work he posted on facebook its all Paintwork.

Maybe this will solve the riddle, direct from Enterbays website.

Body and Head sculpted by : SCUDERIA

Head Art Directed by : YJ

Paint Art Directed by : YJ

So I think it obvious that YJ Park had some influence on the sculpt.

I guess YJ should have labelled - "2011 PAINT work".

If you look at 60% of the work he posted on facebook its all Paintwork.

That is another reason that makes sense and you are probably right he is only talking about the Paint Job.

Ahhh, I guess I might have jumped to the conclusion he sculpted all those :slap

That looks like a picture of Bruce in the background. Such an amazing looking figure. Only 1/4 figure I've been close to buying.

Yer many of us thinks this 1/4 is the best Bruce figure.there are few good Bruce figures but this is top in realism . One of my fav too :)

agree the calm sculpt is excellent.

I've still not done anything with my other sculpt yet still laying around :rotfl but with the Jordan figures we not hear any of the other releases , but I think EB is releasing their 1/4 Karmen rider next, so may not see the Big Boss. figure yet.:slap

That "grouchy" sculpt I was really into before release has also been sitting in the box since I displayed mine :lol

Pretty excited about the next 1/4 BL, & the Big Boss figure :D

Back