1/4 Custom Bruce Wayne Begins Diorama and Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After watching Mr. Butler's video, I find myself wondering, "Isn't Curtis afraid of coming out of the room during the night and bumping into the display?"

Apart from that, it's a great piece of work. You make some killer diorama's. :lecture
....that's so funny you mentioned that buddy....I live alone so the only one I need to worry about is me...and yes in the middle of the night if I get up..even if I am dead tired I am still aware of whats in the room and hall way..The door that you see opened in the second vid actually closes...its a double door..so I would have to be pretty hammered to hit this display..lol..and the most valuable figs I keep out of the path of late night excursions ..plus my darkknight alarm clock [ no surprise there .lol ] lites up the room like a nite lite anyways ..and thanks buddy

You have a tall order there, a 1/4 scale horse is not an easy find. I took a look on ebay for ya with no results:panic:

Good luck on the new scarecrow, looking forward to seeing what you come up with:)
....thanks for the effort anyway Pete buddy...ebay was the first place I went....if this was 1/6 scale then my job is done..but I picked 1/4 so I will have to deal with the uphill challenge..Even if I could find someone who is a experienced sculpter..there has to be someone here on the boards that has a good resume for sculpting big...and a 1/4 horse is big..but I plan on lighting up the eyes and putting a smoke generator in the belly for smoking nostrils ...but you don't always get what you want .lol.

bravo buddy, didnt know you posted here and now youve dragged my account from the dead lol
....This is just too funny...I wasn't sure if you were on here...actually I didn't know I was here..lol. ..My last experience left a bad taste in my mouth..but there are some cool guys here...some are even tube friends ..Don't read any of the comments..i am working on a secret project...SECRET PROJECT !!!..The whole damn world knows now..Well not the whole world..but a speck here and there ..sorry buddy...I know its not in the pocket yet...but I trust you...We are friends so you have to forgive me..lol.

....This is just too funny...I wasn't sure if you were on here...actually I didn't know I was here..lol. ..My last experience left a bad taste in my mouth..but there are some cool guys here...some are even tube friends ..Don't read any of the comments..i am working on a secret project...SECRET PROJECT !!!..The whole damn world knows now..Well not the whole world..but a speck here and there ..sorry buddy...I know its not in the pocket yet...but I trust you...We are friends so you have to forgive me..lol.

hahahahaha i think we are both too confident now j/k, so yeah ill keep an eye on the thread and see how it goes

Always enjoyed ur video curtis.. Great job on dio too.. But im totally excited to seeing the scarecrow

Always enjoyed ur video curtis.. Great job on dio too.. But im totally excited to seeing the scarecrow
....me too buddy me too..We are still in the planning stage..gathering materials and reference materials..but Brian has a plan and a lot of skill..We are in uncharted waters..the end still unseen..plus a dio is spinning me into the ground on this one...and thanks for your support buddy

This is a fantastic figure, a fantastic dio, and a fantastic video. Great job Curtis and Brian. I always enjoy both of your videos and especially both of your work. What you guys do it true art. Curtis I saw your videos about the 1/4 bruce wayne suit version. How would you recommend going about starting to put that figure together? I really want to do it because the wayne head is such a good looking sculpt and it's just sitting in my box. Where can I get the suit and body?

This is a fantastic figure, a fantastic dio, and a fantastic video. Great job Curtis and Brian. I always enjoy both of your videos and especially both of your work. What you guys do it true art. Curtis I saw your videos about the 1/4 bruce wayne suit version. How would you recommend going about starting to put that figure together? I really want to do it because the wayne head is such a good looking sculpt and it's just sitting in my box. Where can I get the suit and body?
Thanks for the kind words buddy..very much appreciated...on Brians behalf too....As far as putting together a suited Bruce it is going to be a bit more difficult....The suit I got from a guy named Rudicaplank on facebook...although I am not on facebook..everyone else is though..lol....he sells the suits but the body is the main issue..he sent me a Resin body..was a recast of the Enterbay joker body...which is very fragile..came in pieces...so he sent me free of charge another suited figure only this time it was the 89 neca bats body...bad choice and was a failure...I was going to do a vid but no sense ...That free suit he sent is now being used on a custom 1/4 scarecrow figure brian and I are working on..with a cool dio coming...I will be posting it here...That custom bruce does look good but it cant be posed and is a bit too tall to go with the HT 1/4 bats...Is why I used the EB bruce head instead ..I know this doesn't help much but if you can find Rudi on facebook he might help....I am not sure what body you can use..you could use the diamond select body I used for this figure but is a bit too skinny for one of Rudis suits...but could be bulked up ..I forgot his email but again like I said look on facebook under rudicaplank...thanks again buddy...Let me know if you need anything else

Back