1/4 Custom Bruce Wayne Begins Diorama and Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAYNESBUTLER

Freakalicious
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/pBsC3s18PKg https://youtu.be/1JMvOuOTASY..........DIORAMA BY WAYNESBUTLER....CUSTOM FIGURE BY BRIAN AT TOOMANYFIGURES.......The body that was used was the Indiana jones figure by diamond select....voice box disabled obviously..Some of Indys clothes were modified but most were custom made for this figure..The headsculpt used is the Enterbay Bruce Wayne with sculpted beard added although hidden by the scarf...I know its there......Here is the link to the video Brian put up before shipping the figure to me for the dio treatment...https://youtu.be/5zjQ8wLZMm0

Thanks buddy...Even though I live in Canada I am a big fan of your state..love the southwest..been to Lake Havasu a number of times

Curtis! Had no idea you were on here. Again, you never cease to amaze me with these incredible dio ideas come alive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He used the body from the diamond select line...the Indiana jones..Then padded it out a bit the clothes are mostly custom..no kitbashing here although he did modify some of the clothes that came with Indy...And I am using this body again as I speak for the next 1/4 figure,,The scarecrow...will be epic I hope...Brian is doing it again it appears...Now I need to come up with a dio to go with it...thanks buddy

What up Gee...yes damn it I am here. lol...have always been here...for awhile anyway..I just never have time to even visit but I thought for fun lets see what happens here ..The tube keeps me as busy as I can handle right now...thanks buddy..nice to hear from you over here

wow, awesome! I love your dios, makings the figures look so much better

Thanks my fellow Canadian...Living in Winnipeg I guess you know this dio is pretty accurate...snow wise..lol...not much better here either...especially this winter...I heard a lot of the water lines froze in your area this winter..hope all is well now buddy

Curtis! Had no idea you were on here. Again, you never cease to amaze me with these incredible dio ideas come alive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hope you got me response buddy...still not sure if its customary to respond to peoples comments...but I appreciate every single one I get...so to all thank you

Wow, top notch work right there and one of the most realistic that I have ever seen. Congrats buddy :clap
Thanks buddy..great to hear from you...I am not over here often but thought I would share this...A 1/4 scarecrow is in the works now too...I will be sure to post it when done..

Thanks my fellow Canadian...Living in Winnipeg I guess you know this dio is pretty accurate...snow wise..lol...not much better here either...especially this winter...I heard a lot of the water lines froze in your area this winter..hope all is well now buddy

yeah, the winter this year was crazy. Luckily I wasn't affected by the frozen lines, but many areas are still recovering from it.

Fantastic Buddy, the amount of detail you put into this is incredible, it looks 1 to 1:clap:clap:clap

Yes buddy decided to give the boards a visit and got your comment on the vid..Didnt really have much to post..but really I am just lazy..lol..but will try to participate more....Working on a 1/4 scarecrow now...I will post here when done....although I need a 1/4 horse in some form for a dio...hear or see anything let me know...but will be hard...Is what sucks about 1/4 but its good too...

You have a tall order there, a 1/4 scale horse is not an easy find. I took a look on ebay for ya with no results:panic:

Good luck on the new scarecrow, looking forward to seeing what you come up with:)

After watching Mr. Butler's video, I find myself wondering, "Isn't Curtis afraid of coming out of the room during the night and bumping into the display?"

Apart from that, it's a great piece of work. You make some killer diorama's. :lecture

Last edited:
Back