1/4 Comicave Studios - Avengers AoU - Iron Man Mark 45 Super Alloy Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DasMuse

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
e1.jpg
e2.jpg
e3.jpg
e4.jpg
e5.jpg
e6.jpg
w18.jpg

Last edited:
I hope everyone knows that this is by Play Imaginative right?

It's a joint effort by Comicave studios and P.I. but I would rather give credit to the company that designed it.

If P.I. actually gets around to producing these, then they deserve credit.

It's a joint effort by Comicave studios and P.I. but I would rather give credit to the company that designed it.

If P.I. actually gets around to producing these, then they deserve credit.

It's a joint effort sure. But that's been the same for every single super alloy play imaginative figure so far. CMC is PI. Same company.

this mark 45 is awesome! hope hot toys will do the 1/4 scale straight away!
but i will still PO first day if its in 1/6 scale first. really looking forward to it.

CMC and PI seems to be victims of some personal vendetta

Yep. Becuase pointing out they are tryingn to fool consumers makes them the victims

Had they come out and been up front that they where the same company there would be zero issues. But that's not the case. They intentially hid the fact that CMC was the company behind PI I would not have needed to say anything. Go back and look at how much negative I have ever said about PI prior to this Bs move. I have not said much about them at all.

What they are doing is bait and switch. It's decietful.

So you can slam me and call me whatever. But maybe you should question why they have done what they did.

Last edited:
Is it more ruby red than the other armors or am I imagining things? This will probably my first Iron Man 1/6 if Hot Toys is planning to release which they surely will do.

Yep. Becuase pointing out they are tryingn to fool consumers makes them the victims

Had they come out and been up front that they where the same company there would be zero issues. But that's not the case. They intentially hid the fact that CMC was the company behind PI I would not have needed to say anything. Go back and look at how much negative I have ever said about PI prior to this Bs move. I have not said much about them at all.

So you can slam me and call me whatever. But maybe you should question why they have done what they did.
I had no idea... thanks for the info. That's pretty shady.

I had no idea... thanks for the info. That's pretty shady.

You are welcome. This is why I post it. I keep getting slammed for sharing the info but I think it's a crap move and people should know.

exactly! :clap

Is it more ruby red than the other armors or am I imagining things? This will probably my first Iron Man 1/6 if Hot Toys is planning to release which they surely will do.

Yea it's a deeper red with more shine. I think it looks amazing. I love the paint apps. The prototypes are all stunning. I got no complaints about those.

Back