1/4 and 1/6 Hot Toys Batman TDKR Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree it probably would. Pity they couldn't have had the foresight to know that Bale would play Batman later in his career and shoot the kid Bruce Wayne scenes back then! For shame Christopher Nolan..I know you were probably a child yourself at the time but for shame.

I agree it probably would. Pity they couldn't have had the foresight to know that Bale would play Batman later in his career and shoot the kid Bruce Wayne scenes back then! For shame Christopher Nolan..I know you were probably a child yourself at the time but for shame.

Delorean + Christopher Lloyd = Great Success! :)

Wanna laugh? He'd actually gotten too big by the time they were ready to shoot Batman Begins :lol Damn.

HAHA, I know :lol:!!! They say so in the BB extras! That is insane..

And it is as much insane as it is harmfull to your body..

" I said Batman not Fatman." :lol

And he was in American Psycho not long before The Machinist right? He really cut in that movie.

American Psycho.

ap2.jpg

A breathing mechanism that feeds him an anaesthetic to numb his pain.

We don't know yet what the cause of his pain is.
It is psychological pain, due to HIS HATRED OF THE BATMAN!

Wonder how he eats? A skinny straw I guess.

Well he is in better shape this time:

Christian-Bale-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-image-1.jpg

I don't get it, I'm going to the gym for almost a year now, and I'm nowhere near to what Christian Bale does to his body in a couple of months..

And the best trainers and nutritionists money can buy
And steroids. . .don't forget the steroids.

It's crazy what he did from Machinist to Begins.

But what's crazier is that he KEEPS DOING IT!!!

From 'The Fighter':

balefighterBAR_450x599.jpg

To 'TDKR':

Christian-Bale-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-image-1.jpg

I must say, as someone who has aspirations to be an actor, Bale is definitely up there in terms of role models (sans crazy media stuff). The guy's devotion to his craft is unparalleled, and it's quite impressive to see his transformations between roles. I must say, as far as Fatman goes, I'd be very interested in seeing Bale take on a role that required him to put on weight. I think that what's most impressive is that the physical changes, however extreme, are just tiny aspects of his changes in each role.

Yeah, he's a hard-worker. Like him or not, you can't deny that he puts his all into his craft, that he loves the art for what it is (and thus doesn't do junk roles for the money), and that he doesn't rest on his laurels.

After watching The Figther, I can say Christian Bale is one of the best Hollywood actor, and I'm sure it is an honor for most of the Batman's fans that Christian Bale is giving us one more interpretation of The Dark Knight =) .. Too bad we can't force him to play more Batman movies :monkey2

How can you see his gloves? I didn't know if they were tucked in or not. When it comes to things like that I could care less. The way they did the gloves last time is fine with me. As long as they fix that ugly head sculpt,long neck and at least make some attempt to make him more articulated I'm good. And why the hell does HT keep giving their Batman figures these thick ass capes that don't hang naturally? I mean it's not that big of a deal to get a custom considering their easy to get and cheap but what the hell? You would think it would be a piece of cake. Even Takara made a nice cape...that and cape clips. :lol

Anyway, it's good to hear that Bale bulked up a little for the role this time, I didn't know that. I didn't like how he wasn't in TDK. That's what I loved about BB, he got freakin huge( at least in some scenes). It was nice to have someone dedicated to role like that and we finally got a Batman that looks like he could handle himself outside the Batsuit.
It's insane what Bale does to his body for roles. When you look at pics of him in order of American Psycho, The Machinist and then Batman Begins your in awe of that sort of dedication and determination. He was sooo skinny in The Machinist, disgusting even.

With photoshop skills like this!

iHq57rlPvjPZ0.jpg

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic here.... but could an official Bane release be coming our way tomorrow? I know that back in '08, Batman and Joker were revealed this week... and I know that Sideshow releases its newsletter on Thursdays (doesn't necessarily mean Hot Toys would announce their products on the same day I know)... but man.. the lag in details following their Bane tease is really getting to me. And after seeing how AMAZING Mattel's Movie Master Bane figure is.... I can only imagine the levels of awesome Hot Toys Bane will achieve.... c'mon Hot Toys... I'm sorry.. I must express myself.... if you don't let me see your Bane and make it my own... I will go insane and I WILL TAKE YOU WITH ME!!!!!

I know i'm in the minority here, but i really hope they use rubber for Bane's exposed arms, i don't want any joints showing on my 1/6 figs.
Did HT announce that they've quit using rubber because of all the issues assosciated with it or something? It just seems to me like they've stopped using it for anything other than Batman figs.

If I were hot toys I'll just make a long sleeved version of Bane. Then they need not deal with the parties supporting rubber arms or jointed arms .... But looking at Hawkeye I think I'll go for non rubber

Also, anyone have and idea of when he's supposed to be coming out?
I remember reading somewhere he's going to hit the market beforethe movie comes out.

Also, anyone have and idea of when he's supposed to be coming out?
I remember reading somewhere he's going to hit the market beforethe movie comes out.

If you mean Bane it will launched for pre-order before the movie. release date not know yet.

There's a storm coming, a Hot Toys TDKR collectibles.

In the next few months HT will start taking pre-orders Joker 2.0, Bane, Batman, Catwoman and Bat-pod it almost $1000 to save for.

Last edited:
I wonder if we'll see any 1/4 stuff? After all, revealing 2-3 1/4 figures is a lot different than showing 7.

If you mean Bane it will launched for pre-order before the movie. release date not know yet.

There's a storm coming, a Hot Toys TDKR collectibles.

In the next few months HT will start taking pre-orders Joker 2.0, Bane, Batman, Catwoman and Bat-pod it almost $1000 to save for.

Yep, that storm will wreak havoc on my wallet.

Back