1/4 and 1/6 Hot Toys Batman TDKR Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in for bane defo, will see what joker 2.0 is like and same with catwoman and bats as i have the dx dark knight

I wonder if we'll see any 1/4 stuff? After all, revealing 2-3 1/4 figures is a lot different than showing 7.

When EB announced their 1/4 TDK I hope HT counter by show 1/4 Batman TDKR with Bruce Wayne HS.

I heard that EB 1/4 scale stuff had been pushed back to December.

Its not true they finished a prototype just awaiting for production. I want it so badly but they delayed it close to HT TDKR so I can't afford both it a bit too much for me.

Last edited:
I'm gathering the approximately $800 for EB Joker and Batman as we speak. The one good thing about a reveal in July is that we'll probably have them in-hand by August. The HT stuff will probably have a 6-8 month wait attached, so that'll give us some recovery time.

HTC Zombie Posted this on Facebook... Not sure, but this looks like the actual figure!

579979_105338452938744_100003877680676_27501_906927324_n.jpg

Ok, I was just confused cause usually he will put that logo on the figure pics. I was going to say HOLY SHIIIIT if it had been the actual figure.

With the effects on the photo it does look like it could be a figure mate!

It's not but i'm sure HT will give us something mind blowing.

I'm just waiting for the day DiFabio admits he bought one :lol

I'll get Bane on the day you get '89 Batman and '89 Joker.

I think Loki looks fantastic and will be a kick ass figure but I'm not jumping up and down for him. He's $220. Two hundred and twenty dollars. Let that sink in for a bit.

Now imagine Bane. I'm sure he'll be no different and be equally cool. I'm not throwing down cash for a character I care little about though, even if I can afford it. I said it before, if these were cheaper, sure. I'd pick Bane up to "complete the set" in a heart beat. At the moment though I can't justify it.

Still looking forward to the specs/pics.

I'm getting all 6 Avengers plus Fury but no Loki, as good as he looks.

I thought I was getting Loki, but every person has their limit.

Still undecided on Bane, lets see how his story arc goes.

I'll get Bane on the day you get '89 Batman and '89 Joker.

I think Loki looks fantastic and will be a kick ass figure but I'm not jumping up and down for him. He's $220. Two hundred and twenty dollars. Let that sink in for a bit.

Now imagine Bane. I'm sure he'll be no different and be equally cool. I'm not throwing down cash for a character I care little about though, even if I can afford it. I said it before, if these were cheaper, sure. I'd pick Bane up to "complete the set" in a heart beat. At the moment though I can't justify it.

Still looking forward to the specs/pics.

Fair point on '89 Bats and Joker - if I had more money, i'd get them, but I need to focus my spending.

But we haven't seen TDKR yet, we don't know how good or bad Bane's performance will be. Even if I am disappointed in his performance I can't see myself not getting him, to complete my Nolan set. But i'm not expecting to be disappointed at this point.

He may just impress you enough to spend $220 on him :lol

I'm getting all 6 Avengers plus Fury but no Loki, as good as he looks.

I thought I was getting Loki, but every person has their limit.

Still undecided on Bane, lets see how his story arc goes.

Skip Fury and get Loki. I haven't expressed my opinion of Loki in the Marvel section, but damn. When I first saw the pics I was speechless. That little smirk he has going on and the likeness is totally Loki.

I'm not big on Marvel like I am Batman but boy is the thought of having the Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor and Loki on display tempting. There's just this iconography there that I really love.

If I had the space and had tons of cash you better believe I'd have them.

Screw Mace Windu. He's nice but he ain't no Loki.

As for Bane, we'll see. I actually caved and bought a Movie Master Bane 6" figure from Target last week. They haven't hit stores yet so I kind of bought him out of some weird compulsion to "have it first!" and the fact that the employee came out from the back with a huge case of them changed my tune quite a bit. It was like 2008 all over again. I was quite the hypocrite though because I swore up and down that stuff from Mattel was garbage and that I'd never buy another Movie Master.

Back