1/4 and 1/6 Hot Toys Batman TDKR Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this one of the cam versions that's been floating around since December, or a legit HQ version? (Pretty sure there is no such thing...)

It's a cam version, but a really nice version. Just the beginning 20 seconds or so is halfway cut off by some dudes head. :lol

Yeah, the first wave came out pretty quickly. BR Joker came out that winter, and DX Joker was announced by early spring.

But those were different times for Hot Toys.

A Battle damaged switchable armor version of Bats would be amazing. I missed out on DX2 Bats because I was insanely broke at the time and well it's not like he is affordable now. As awesome as Bane and Catwoman will most likely be it's a Costume v2 Batman that I need. Bane and Catwoman and Gordan and Ras and everyone else comes after him.

I've been thinking that there is a strong possiblity that we get the same exact suit that the DX02 had, sans oil , of course. The only reason I say this is because of the TF BB, even down to the damn cowl was the same figure. They didn't try to improve on anything. They could have at least gotten rid of the giraffe neck. I dunno, honestly I like the way the DX02 suit looked I just don't like the cowl or rather the eyes. Those eyes make him look funny. I literally chuckle every time I see a dead on photo of his face.

Last edited:
While the DX02 looks great (my top 5 for figures)... it could look even better. They better improve it.

I've been thinking that there is a strong possiblity that we get the same exact suit that the DX02 had, sans oil , of course. The only reason I say this is because of the TF BB, even down to the damn cowl was the same figure. They didn't try to improve on anything. They could have at least gotten rid of the giraffe neck. I dunno, honestly I like the way the DX02 suit looked I just don't like the cowl or rather the eyes. Those eyes make him look funny. I literally chuckle every time I see a dead on photo of his face.

Maybe they thought the OC was perfectly fine as is because the 2008 version was in such high demand on the secondary market. So they left the new one as is (as far as sculpt and suit design). Of course that same rationale could be applied to the DX02 and the new version.

Having said that I still think it'll be all new for the new film.

Maybe they thought the OC was perfectly fine as is because the 2008 version was in such high demand on the secondary market. So they left the new one as is (as far as sculpt and suit design). Of course that same rationale could be applied to the DX02 and the new version.

Having said that I still think it'll be all new for the new film.

Well the suit does have 2 minor changes, which HT should definitely incorporate:

The gloves are now 'tucked' into the gauntlets

The neck piece is new, thicker - which along with the fact that Bale is more built this time around, makes the neck look more 'substantial':

TDK:
cinelive-batman-cover.jpg

TDKR:
CUsSi.jpg

Back