Action Figure 1/4 Ancient Predator Asia(complete)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxhunter

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello Guys I just want to share one of our latest work, to compute it all it weights 15-18kilos, since the quens head is around 2kilos+ the base, spear heads of aliens and shield etc. Now it looks like a statue not a toy hehe.

Heres are the i4 pictures:
img1055l.jpg

img1050c.jpg

img1056te.jpg

img1046vi.jpg

img1062c.jpg

img1065x.jpg

img1044sq.jpg

Thanks you for viewing! :wave

Brought to you by:
foxandtoymancustoms.jpg

nice job on the custom sculpting.
what type of clay did ya use?

We use different kinds of clay for this one the base is plaster of paris with polymer clay,head mask is Super sculpy body armor is Local polymer clay and other parts of the armor.

Thank you for liking guys:) I really love ancient predator

I take it you used a Neca 1/4 body? It looks really good.

On a related note, does anyone know how much the Hot Toys 1/6 AVP Ancient Predator Asia goes for? I never see it on eBay, and it's the one that was at my doorstep and I let them send it back...I think it was only $170 new.

I take it you used a Neca 1/4 body? It looks really good.

On a related note, does anyone know how much the Hot Toys 1/6 AVP Ancient Predator Asia goes for? I never see it on eBay, and it's the one that was at my doorstep and I let them send it back...I think it was only $170 new.

Yup we uses neca body for this one
Wow why did you return it...
are you sure its Ancient predator Asia version? well as far as I saw last time 2-3weeks ago for bidding it ended 1.5k usd plus shipped . I bought mine much lesser to that amount.

I just posted a concept of HT badblood with bonegrill mask. check it out guys:)

Yup we uses neca body for this one
Wow why did you return it...
are you sure its Ancient predator Asia version? well as far as I saw last time 2-3weeks ago for bidding it ended 1.5k usd plus shipped . I bought mine much lesser to that amount.

I just posted a concept of HT badblood with bonegrill mask. check it out guys:)

Yes, it was the 1/6 AVP Elder that came with an Alien head on a spear. Sideshow said it was their "exclusive", even though it was the Asia version.

I'm not sure how Sideshow justifies that. Just like their Classic "exclusive" with the super predator skull. Sorry, but the SP skull is not exclusive to Sideshow...

Anyway, that's an amazing custom.

Back