1/4 Alien queen and Giger bust ?s

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Those who have them or have seen them, what are your thoughts?

What's a reasonable price for each one?

I think its simply against forum rules. :)
As for the pirce of these things to be honest I'm not sure.... maybe suprising looking at my name but these are two items I've not thought about purchasing yet.

why is it against the rules to post a live auction? I don't really understand that, what about in the selling section?

Hia

I have the Queen and its an impressive kit and one of my favorites.
The detailwork is simply outstanding and the pose makes her come to life in a special way IMHO.
I would deff get one if i were you mate.

/Jimmy

Hia

I have the Queen and its an impressive kit and one of my favorites.
The detailwork is simply outstanding and the pose makes her come to life in a special way IMHO.
I would deff get one if i were you mate.

/Jimmy

Hey there Jimmy, did you get the Pred CM?

Queen4.jpg

She is such a rare item now, she's worthy of whatever it costs to get her. This was my 1st, which I accidentally broke and sold cheaply. I did manage a second, but with shipping the total was about $1,000.00 (US).

Queen1.jpg

Queen3.jpg

More pictures?

Last edited:
I might as well post the other pictures. She is a MUST HAVE! Some assembly is required: arms, head, back spikes. She needs plenty of room, but even though she eats up a lot of real estate, she is worth it.

QA0.jpg
<o>:p></o>:p>

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o>:p></o>:p>
QA1.jpg
<o></o>

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->
Hmm, not letting me post many pictures per post...

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/RICHAR%7E1.KIS/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>
QA2.jpg
<o:p></o:p>

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>
QA3.jpg

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/RICHAR%7E1.KIS/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>
QA4.jpg

QA5.jpg

QA6.jpg

QA7.jpg

QA8.jpg
<o>
I have no idea why these sticking the tongue out smilies are being inserted. It's annoying.</o>

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/RICHAR%7E1.KIS/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>
QA9.jpg
<o></o>

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/RICHAR%7E1.KIS/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>

QA10.jpg

QA11.jpg

QA12.jpg

QA13.jpg

QA14.jpg

QA15.jpg

Back