Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kelvin confirmed on facebook they have tweaked the head and made it bigger i.e this is the second change from the original small head. Prime 1 is the best and they have now made this the best Superman statue ever made in my opinion.

This is the picture from fb.

Attachments

• prime 1.jpg
    prime 1.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 134
that's the photo filter, whoever took the photo turned up the clarity option. google the original and there is a noticeable difference. you can make anything appear to have more texture / wrinkles by filtering.

Wrong again. It's an updated sculpted cape. Look at the pictures on the Batman thread.

Now part of me wants to say that the head is too big now..... kidding.

Has anyone got before and after photos between I think the 3 sizes of heads?

Jim Lee Superman is as good as it gets for me, Prime 1 will keep making this better until release. Why I had to get it even though I don't really have space for that massive base. :lol

just pre ordered this. wow. most amazing superman ever.

i heard the sculpted cape was sold out, and was confused....my first thought was GOOD! this fabric blows that away. super happy!! now i really hope i dont die or anything before this comes out. id be pissed.

Back