Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5UytMF5.jpg

Why does his belt have wrinkles? Doesn't make sense.

It is weird that while they go and put the perfect head on him, they decide to futz with a little thing like the belt. Something that I can't recall seeing a single complaint about. Who knows, might be changed back by the next show. :dunno

It is weird that while they go and put the perfect head on him, they decide to futz with a little thing like the belt. Something that I can't recall seeing a single complaint about. Who knows, might be changed back by the next show. :dunno
The belt always had the wrinkles. It's in the pictures on the preorder page.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This statue is near perfect but the head is still ridiculously small which is sad, since they've already tried to fix it.

There's rules to body height and head size. For example a clenched fist probably isn't the 3/4 of the size of the head like on this piece. There's also a rule that overall height is equal to the height of 7.5 to 8 heads. This statue is around 9. Plus the mass is enormous which exaggerates things.

There's rules to body height and head size. For example a clenched fist probably isn't the 3/4 of the size of the head like on this piece. There's also a rule that overall height is equal to the height of 7.5 to 8 heads. This statue is around 9. Plus the mass is enormous which exaggerates things.

Yeah...it’s true cause of science and stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back