Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist converted already. Will cancel shortly. Just seeing how long it would take.

Sigh....they just keep coming lol.

Glad to see Catwoman though, I mean I assumed they'd make her in this series anyway considering how big of a part she has in it and she's really the last character I don't have in my collection that I want. Gonna need another stand....

Good thing I’m just sticking to Batman from this line as they all look like they’re gonna be awesome! and I don’t think nightwing should be towering above batman display wise. I love the batman pose when he’s on his own or with superman but not really when he’s with all the rest.

I really liked the DC Collectibles Hush Batman and Catwoman statue but this was way before my collecting days and never had a chance to get one. Although I know a lot of people wish P1 could do everything 1/4 I actually don't mind 1/3 scale and if they could do a version similar to the DC Collectibles one but in 1/3, that would be amazing for me personally lol (I know it would cost a fortune).

81mCB1mbh5L__SY450_.jpg

Off topic question but does anyone know if you can pay pre orders off on sideshow to get them out of the way?

Off topic question but does anyone know if you can pay pre orders off on sideshow to get them out of the way?

I don’t think you can pay everything off in advance. Only the NRD if the product in question has one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My local store just called me that they can order Hush Superman again, but only one, so I said I want it ! It's going to save me hundreds on shipping cost to Canada.
I think other retail will have it too, but limited supply

Popcultcha confirmed with me today they will not be getting the sculpted edition so if you can grab it off sideshow aussies that is the way to go. It's going to cost more but have no option.

Back