Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That stinks about the ordering error with Secret Compass. I feel bad for those folks.

I know that everyone does not share this opinion but I think anyone who got on the waitlist the day of, and maybe even the day after, should be okay. Prime 1 will undoubtedly release more of the edition to Sideshow and this is an expensive piece with a very long wait. People’s circumstances change over time. Sucks though to think you have an order placed only to have it cancelled later. FWIW, I’m on the waitlist. Got on around 8:30 EST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People always cancel when it start to ship plus there’s still SDCC and Wonderfest reveals that can change collector’s priorities.

Looking at the pictures of this thing....man. Might be the most impressive statue I've ever seen.

And yeah I do like the Batman and I've preordered, but I'd be interested in a standing version myself.
Since the beginning of P1 they already have a lot of XXX with standing pose.
What I think of this Batman's pose is awkwardly outstanding is because with every angle of view it seems that you got a different statue with different pose and that is some kind of awesomeness.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Are people interested in getting the other TITLE CHARACTER if Prime 1 makes one?

I may have just missed it, but I have not seen collectors showing interest on Hush himself, nor have I seen Prime 1 announcing that he'd be made.

So far I’m only in on Superman (waitlist) though it’s killing me to pass on Batman. Eventually I’ll probably cave. I think I’d have to draw the line there. As awesome as Ivy looks I only have so much room for these massive pieces. No interest in Hush (if it happened) or Huntress until I see them and change my mind! I’d like to meet whoever has the room to display these as Prime 1 intended and shake their hand...and then take their money! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curiosity question.

The Prime 1 site says May - July 2019. Sideshow says Aug - Oct 2019. Does Sideshow just get the inventory later?

Curiosity question.

The Prime 1 site says May - July 2019. Sideshow says Aug - Oct 2019. Does Sideshow just get the inventory later?

Yeah. Takes probably a few weeks to ship via sea. Then go through the port, etc. The Eastern markets get Prime 1 stuff first.

Yeah. Takes probably a few weeks to ship via sea. Then go through the port, etc. The Eastern markets get Prime 1 stuff first.
Yeah that's what I figured.

Also, why do you think there is no Exclusive/Collector version choice for Superman? That seems abnormal.

Yeah that's what I figured.

Also, why do you think there is no Exclusive/Collector version choice for Superman? That seems abnormal.

Maybe between the two different version that there will already be, adding an exclusive would then create 4 different SKUs which might be a pain for Prime 1?

Back