Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist converted as well. now i am having problems cancelling with prime one. there is literally no cancel button, just emailed them hoping i can cancel/

So whats the deal with all these conversions lol. Don’t get me wrong im happy for you guys. Im just wondering whats going on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep' you know SS let Prime 1 know they sold out of their lot in like 3hrs.So depending on what has sold on Prime 1 site out of the 750.SS will most likely get to fulfill a lot of their wait list.At least until the 750 are all PO.

ordered from AD yesterday.
order cancelled by my AD this morning due to SS bs.
waitlist converted this evening (got on it yesterday cause I had a funny feeling).

You guys are making me nervous now :lol I hope this ban on retailers only applies to US ones. It is still listed with several UK retailers, many of them for 2-3 days before Sideshow even put it up. Collectibles Direct was going to be who I ordered with:

https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk/batman-hush-statue-13-superman-sculpt-cape-edition-106-cm.html

About £300 more than I'd pay with Sideshow but I'm guessing I'd end up paying way more than that after the shipping and import tax was added! Now I dunno what to do when the cloth cape version goes up for pre-order. :dunno

You guys are making me nervous now :lol I hope this ban on retailers only applies to US ones. It is still listed with several UK retailers, many of them for 2-3 days before Sideshow even put it up. Collectibles Direct was going to be who I ordered with:

https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk/batman-hush-statue-13-superman-sculpt-cape-edition-106-cm.html

About £300 more than I'd pay with Sideshow but I'm guessing I'd end up paying way more than that after the shipping and import tax was added! Now I dunno what to do when the cloth cape version goes up for pre-order. :dunno

I believe the issue was with only north american dealers. you are fine.

Back