Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he will still be jacked, they just wanted to make the head bigger and more proportional, the arms seams I think is getting a fix, not sure what else

I forgot that this was unveiled!!!

I agree about the proportions though. : (

I'm looking forward to the revision.

This is just incredible. Love everything about it, except the scale.

supes lee.jpg

One thing I may consider doing with this depending on the cape length is having the cape go under Superman's foot between the foot and the Pediastal ---the rod would go through the cape but that would truly give Superman a floating look as you would not see the top of the pedistal where his foot attaches

It's really an outstanding statue but man, I'm just out of real estate for pieces of this size.

Do you think the angels slide into the base or are already attached ? If I buy the statue I will have the Superman logo on the base displayed in the front and not have the angels attached to the base. It would help with space problems with this statue.

Damn. Shame it doesn't come with both. Or at least it'd be nice if the deluxe version came with both. I have a feeling the sculpted cape will make this a lot more expensive.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

He said the mechanisms to attach the cape are different for each one.

2 versions, one w/ sculpted cape, the other w/ fabric cape per Kelvin.

View attachment 394329

Many like sculpted capes.I prefer fabric because I like designing and shaping it.Also I feel better about the lean factors that can occur with heavy capes etc.So great idea for Prime 1 to offer a choice.
Prime 1 listens and now Superman really looks better.Actually looks he goes pretty well with IVY or Doomsday.Nice

I think the sculpted looks better but would still buy the fabric due to space and possibly price issues

Back