Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ideal situation...for me... supbat.pages.jpg

Missed out on the original version but for those who may be wondering it would be great as well. batsup.pages.jpg

I'm looking for the same thing, one great statue of each character. I think this will be the Superman. Batman might have to wait given the cost of Prime 1.

I'm looking for the same thing, one great statue of each character. I think this will be the Superman. Batman might have to wait given the cost of Prime 1.

So many great Batmans to choose from so I am sure you have plenty of time. The SS PF Modern is also a good one but being 1/4 scale will be a little small next to Superman.

Any news on an exclusive for this statue? Maybe the cloth and sculpted cape versions will be labeled as one being the regular version and the other being the exclusive version?

Any news on an exclusive for this statue? Maybe the cloth and sculpted cape versions will be labeled as one being the regular version and the other being the exclusive version?

There's a switch out head with heat vision. I think there might be a third head as well. The sculpted cape and fabric capes will be two different versions since the mechanism to key the cape into the body is different for both capes.

There's a switch out head with heat vision. I think there might be a third head as well. The sculpted cape and fabric capes will be two different versions since the mechanism to key the cape into the body is different for both capes.

There’s a head of him looking down and to the left a bit.

I assume the cloth cape would be better from a space saving point of view?

Back