Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your getting Batman, isn't the sculpted cape on Supes needed? as Batman's only comes sculpted, or does he have a choice now?

Just to clarify I'm not getting either lol I have the modern batman premium format and sculpted looks great, it just takes up too much space IMO

Considering this won't ship until 2019 and the Hush series is going to be a focus for a while, I'm not holding my breath. Besides, I have my Frank Miller Supes locked in, probably coming late summer!

My only issue with it is his hair style. Anyone know why they changed it?

Heard it was to make it look more like this, as if he's descending. Think the sculpted cape might be in the same fashion as well like how the Batman cape/pose is much like that cover that was posted.

Superman-For-Tomorrow-Jim-Lee-Church-Dana-Sciandra.png

27973312_207788529965808_2480024721009399939_n.jpg

Heard it was to make it look more like this, as if he's descending. Think the sculpted cape might be in the same fashion as well like how the Batman cape/pose is much like that cover that was posted.

Superman-For-Tomorrow-Jim-Lee-Church-Dana-Sciandra.png

Fair enough. If you have the that poster behind him it will work i suppose.

I was set on getting the Sideshow rebirth Superman but after seeing this improved prototype and the trunks making a return in the comics this is looking the better option. I prefer the sculpt on this Hush statue to. My only concern is the size of the base and how tall he's likely to be in that flying pose, so wish this was 1/4 scale!

I was set on getting the Sideshow rebirth Superman but after seeing this improved prototype and the trunks making a return in the comics this is looking the better option. I prefer the sculpt on this Hush statue to. My only concern is the size of the base and how tall he's likely to be in that flying pose, so wish this was 1/4 scale!

He's definitely going to be over 3 ft tall

I love the look of it....but it’s just gigantic. No idea what I’d do with it.

My only concern is the size of the base and how tall he's likely to be in that flying pose, so wish this was 1/4 scale!

P1 is known to have large bases, add that to the fact of this one “floating” over the base, he will be a centerpiece, no doubt. But sooo worth it, in my opinion.

P1 is known to have large bases, add that to the fact of this one “floating” over the base, he will be a centerpiece, no doubt. But sooo worth it, in my opinion.

No doubt. I can't collect 1/3 scale beyond the odd piece but do want one great comic book Superman piece. This wow's me more than the Sideshow rebirth PF or the Prime 1 JL Supes with that awkward walking pose. Might just have to make room for it somehow.

Wow. With revisions this is a must. Having been collecting only a year I was surprised at the lack of captivating Superman statues in 1/4 scale or larger. Never cared for the Sideshow old man PF. I was never compelled to purchase a Superman statue until this. Commanding presence yet classic. If there be a better Superman out there please let me know. This will look sick next to the Iron Studios Batman 1/3 black edition. Keep the photos coming.

Classic piece I am sure but I guess I didn't mean in value but presence. Don't be sensitive guys I was just saying that as a newer collector I was surprised that there were not more bad ass Superman pieces and this Prime 1 is large and in charge with a classic suit. I am not into the new 52 stuff. I do like some Alex Ross stuff and a few classic Christopher Reeves Statues that are very nice and pricey! So in the end all I was implying is that "for me" nothing of late compelled a purchase. Not the Iron Studios Superman even though I had PO Batman Black edition, and never was a fan of the SS superman. Some dioramas are also cool. But this Prime 1 if executed nicely will be damn nice!!!

Back