Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally agree. Best be patience, so many characters and scale. Easier said than done haha

Yeah I had a hard time selling the Prime 1 movie turtles and that was with them being sold out for several months. I had to take a loss on all 4 to get rid of them... They are very big and bulky makes it hard to find display space, I just don't see 1/3rd doing well in the aftermarket when the time does come to sell..
That's the movie Ninja turtles though. That's no Jim Lee Superman or Frank Miller Bats.

Lackluster movies that is. Not highly sought after imo.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Transformers line also you be lucky to sell at 10% loss.

This is just my opinion, but based on the glut of statues coming out plus high edition sizes, it's pretty brutal trying to sell used statues now a days.... It's defiantly a buyers market...

All your statue companies basically have all the same licenses.... We got transformers coming out the wazoo... Everyone pretty much has the DC and Marvel license now... There's just tons of statues coming out...

All they need to do is this for both Batman and Superman and it'd fit for anyones display!

Batman_superman.PNG

Frank Miller already black grey. Be nice to have different color on this. Those two would go perfect together.

Most of their 1/3 line base already looks similar to this. Pretty sure they can pull this off easilly if they wanted too.

Back