Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14708189_1757532861179097_7464715677994711255_n.jpg

Over two months with no news. Is that normal for Prime 1? This is the first piece of theirs I'm interested in.

Yes it's normal.. Catwoman's first preview was over a year ago and not a peep since.

Attachments

• batman-arkham-knight-october-dlc-6.jpg
    batman-arkham-knight-october-dlc-6.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 181
Over two months with no news. Is that normal for Prime 1? This is the first piece of theirs I'm interested in.

You have to remember Wonderfest is coming up next month. I expect there to be a big number of reveals then.

Yes it's normal.. Catwoman's first preview was over a year ago and not a peep since.

This depresses me every day I think about it. I hoarded reward points since this was first teased, but Suicide Squad Harley was too nice to pass up. I'm guessing we get a Telltale version of CW before this ever sees the light of day.

This depresses me every day I think about it. I hoarded reward points since this was first teased, but Suicide Squad Harley was too nice to pass up. I'm guessing we get a Telltale version of CW before this ever sees the light of day.

same here I was RP heavy and completely ready for the original previewed Batgirl but the worst happened.They completely changed her look so I passed.So now I wait for Catwoman to go with my 1/3 Batman,Harley Quinn and Killer Croc.At least the RP's came in handy for KC.
can't wait to see Superman.. hopefully we will get a look at him at Wonderfest next Month.

Attachments

• batman-arkham-knight-batgirl-dans-le-season-pass-ME3050462029_1.jpg
    batman-arkham-knight-batgirl-dans-le-season-pass-ME3050462029_1.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 314
  • Superman-Statue1-3-Annonce-01.jpg
    Superman-Statue1-3-Annonce-01.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:
I hope so! Been waiting to see how their sculpts turn out for their Jim Lee Superman and Batman.

Back