Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my favorite set up. Looks killer IMO. Nice pics!

yeah its amazing what better lighting can do, also the pics i took before were after watching two hockey games and it was like 1am so i was just snapping whatever lol

i can understand now why everyone before was only posting only the downward facing head, it really does look the best with his body pose, it kinda makes the aggressive arch in his back make sense

if anyone has anymore questions about this piece, or wants a certain pic taken feel free to ask

if anyone has anymore questions about this piece, or wants a certain pic taken feel free to ask

How strong is the wiring on the cape? Can it hold steady and strong almost parallel to the ground (perpendicular to the statue)? Curious about what can be done with flight/flapping in the wind poses.

i have a question...
does your boss know your ss screen name? if so i don't think you'll get a pass on working from home today!! :lol

thx for the pics! been great to see the full process...

How strong is the wiring on the cape? Can it hold steady and strong almost parallel to the ground (perpendicular to the statue)? Curious about what can be done with flight/flapping in the wind poses.

Yeah I mentioned this in my long post earlier, it’s very strong, almost wire hanger strong, it can definitely hold perpendicular to the statue.

i have a question...
does your boss know your ss screen name? if so i don't think you'll get a pass on working from home today!! :lol

thx for the pics! been great to see the full process...

Lol! He absolutely does not.

And no problem, I was hoping someone would do this on Friday or over the weekend, since I had the opportunity I tried my best to give as much info as possible

maybe lean is the wrong word, its more the pose, the arching of the back, it starts at the waist and goes too far back imo, its like apumping out of his chest is too much, i feel he would have looked better if he was straighter, you really only notice it from the sides, if looking at the statue face to face its most noticeable on the right side.

the statue itself is not oversized, as you can see in the side by side pics with the miller batman, they match up perfectly in scale, however if anyone thought the base of miller bats was big than there in for something with this base, the base on this superman is huge and makes the statue feel much bigger than it actually is, so no the statue is not oversized but the base def is!

mine arrives soon.Totally Awesome Superman nice pics.Thanks for sharing.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I hope they put the setting post in his leg all the way through the body.It seems possible that the slight arching could be compensation to a future forward lean or possible leg break if he were more straight up.

just the size of his chest and biceps make the miller Batman look kind of puny.

Last edited:
mine arrives soon.Totally Awesome Superman nice pics.Thanks for sharing.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I hope they put the setting post in his leg all the way through the body.It seems possible that the slight arching could be compensation to a future forward lean or possible leg break if he were more straight up.

just the size of his chest and biceps make the miller Batman look kind of puny.

Oh he’s definitely bigger no question, the musculature is Amazing!

yeah its amazing what better lighting can do, also the pics i took before were after watching two hockey games and it was like 1am so i was just snapping whatever lol

i can understand now why everyone before was only posting only the downward facing head, it really does look the best with his body pose, it kinda makes the aggressive arch in his back make sense

It's a shame prime 1 didn't provide display stands for the extra heads as they've done with some of the Arkham line.

Not even sure how I'll store these.

It's a shame prime 1 didn't provide display stands for the extra heads as they've done with some of the Arkham line.

Not even sure how I'll store these.

Oh man I didn’t even think of that. That would have been nice. I have the P1 Catwoman to open next. Apparently that has display stands.

Oh man I didn’t even think of that. That would have been nice. I have the P1 Catwoman to open next. Apparently that has display stands.

Yes, I remember from an unboxing video Catwoman has one for each of the extra heads. It just sucks to have to store them away.

Thanks again for all the questions answered today! Now I just have to wait a few months for mine to arrive. At least I have Batman on the way from Sideshow soon to help with my impatience. :lol

Yes, I remember from an unboxing video Catwoman has one for each of the extra heads. It just sucks to have to store them away.

Thanks again for all the questions answered today! Now I just have to wait a few months for mine to arrive. At least I have Batman on the way from Sideshow soon to help with my impatience. :lol

this is the jim lee hush batman right, im still on the fence about that one, i think if that had a fabric cape option i would have got it. but that sculpted cape, although looks great is massive!

and youre welcome :D

this is the jim lee hush batman right, im still on the fence about that one, i think if that had a fabric cape option i would have got it. but that sculpted cape, although looks great is massive!

and youre welcome :D

Yes, Jim Lee Batman. I'm not 100% convinced myself but just couldn't resist in the end. From some angles it looks awesome, other angles it looks kinda off. Hopefully it looks good paired with this guy!

Yes, Jim Lee Batman. I'm not 100% convinced myself but just couldn't resist in the end. From some angles it looks awesome, other angles it looks kinda off. Hopefully it looks good paired with this guy!

well congrats, i already own two P1 batmans so i didnt pull the trigger on him, but ill most likely P.O the TDKR superman to go with my TDKR batman :D

Back