Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this on YouTube:- from Xtreme Collectibles

I just saw that video and come on!!, the fabric cape looks bad . I was in love with this superman until this video, too many things I didnt like. That cape (even though he didnt make a good job to pose the cape) and the belt (I own TDKR wounded version from prime 1, and the belt looks awesome, cant believe they did this *** with superman) looks cheap.
I hope somebody can make a video with the sculpted cape. Im a little bit pissed even though I didnt preorder it...

25f943b9581bece0f49e24cf41a3eec1.jpg

Congrats! Great pics!

Do you think you could get his cape posed somewhat close to the way it is in the art print behind him?

Damn it i really don't want to spend an extra $900 for the sculpted but i might just have to.

Why the F. would you have to spend 900 extra for the sculpted version? I live in Spain, and theres no price difference between both of them (1150€).
Anyway if you have money "enough" ( I know theres never enough of this :lol) for the sculpted version, go ahead and dont let the hype make you regret of your choice, because the fabric cape has dissapointed me...

Why the F. would you have to spend 900 extra for the sculpted version? I live in Spain, and theres no price difference between both of them (1150€).
Anyway if you have money "enough" ( I know theres never enough of this :lol) for the sculpted version, go ahead and dont let the hype make you regret of your choice, because the fabric cape has dissapointed me...

One is local with 10% discount no shipping no duties the other is from sideshow with duties and shipping.

Maybe I should convince you to do just that, so I can take the fabric version off of your hands, which I assume you’re preordering from Popcultcha.

Ye its from popcultcha. I am only buying one comic Superman piece and this is it it has to be perfect if the sculpted is better for me i will bite the bullet and go for it. Also i am a very impatient person that has to be factored in also.

Damn it i really don't want to spend an extra $900 for the sculpted but i might just have to.

No matter how frustrating the cape is I don't think I could justify $900 for the sculpted one especially as that seems a little weak to, in terms of lacking texture and detail.

Everyone reviewing this has only spent a day or two with the cape. But we saw how great it was posed at the various conventions therefore it must be possible to achieve those kinda results with some practise and patience.

No matter how frustrating the cape is I don't think I could justify $900 for the sculpted one especially as that seems a little weak to, in terms of lacking texture and detail.

Everyone reviewing this has only spent a day or two with the cape. But we saw how great it was posed at the various conventions therefore it must be possible to achieve those kinda results with some practise and patience.

I have time before the fabric comes in stock for me so i am still opened minded.

I have time before the fabric comes in stock for me so i am still opened minded.

Cool, how long does it usually take Popcultcha to get these Prime 1 pieces?

The sculpted isn't an option for me, I just don't have the space, so I'll have to find a way to make this one work or maybe someone will make a better custom.

Cool, how long does it usually take Popcultcha to get these Prime 1 pieces?

The sculpted isn't an option for me, I just don't have the space, so I'll have to find a way to make this one work or maybe someone will make a better custom.

Depends. Usually a month or so.

Back