1/3 NEW JOKER 1/1 silicon almost complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that the video on here and the video on youtube's site were playing at the same time, but yeah, just horrible editing.

I thought that the video on here and the video on youtube's site were playing at the same time, but yeah, just horrible editing.

So did I! It has that sound loop thing going on. But that could be the recording. Maybe it was recorded off the screen and the audio got ____ed up. Good to be able to see it though, otherwise any one outside the states can't view. Thanks for posting Neo.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6QIfndj-1Qc?fs=1&hl=fr_FR"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6QIfndj-1Qc?fs=1&hl=fr_FR" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

In a totally not gay way, bobby you're beautiful (and so is your wife).

its not the editing, its how it downloaded. the guy had troubles with it, but if anyone else can post it in tact, please do so

you guys can watch the full episode online and Comcast has it on demand...............its a great show regardless if your rich or not.

Hi Guys, I have pics of the new base, the coat jacket and socks will be here this week.
If you would like to see the base email me.
Thanks

Hi Buddy very soon for the public, the pics are sort of funny now,
However I just started the Begins suit in 1/3rd . I had the original belt scanned yesterday .
so it is underway now, this one will move extremely fast.

is the BB 1/3 gonna be for HCG, or is that another commission job? What material will you be making the suit from?

Hi Buddy very soon for the public, the pics are sort of funny now,
However I just started the Begins suit in 1/3rd . I had the original belt scanned yesterday .
so it is underway now, this one will move extremely fast.

Awesome! Cannot wait to see that!

And a side by side with the joker and reeve... :thud:

The suit , will be out of urethane maybe even resin, I could run it in foam, but I want these to last forever.
the Batman is another small run I have under way now.
The other version Of Reeve is almost done as well.
Major hours lately.

The suit , will be out of urethane maybe even resin, I could run it in foam, but I want these to last forever.
the Batman is another small run I have under way now.
The other version Of Reeve is almost done as well.
Major hours lately.

I thought that urethane would start to break down over time and silicone was the only flexible material that would also not degrade?

Not sure yet, what I plan on doing, Silicon is definitely a option I should have put down there since I work with it everyday.
yes I will be doing the Robin as well. That was more of a personal project.

Bobby is Keaton still on your radar? I always love seeing updates in your threads. Great stuff all around. :rock

Back