1/3 NEW JOKER 1/1 silicon almost complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations buddy. You deserve the recognition. Great job!

And thank you very much for posting that vid, Neo. :)

thanks to whoever posted the vid! great stuff Bobby! now I know what you look like haha! not that it matters, but I think we all kind of wonder what the great customizers of the board look like in person. keep up the awesome amazing work man!

Congrats Bobby... I was watching the episode and thinking; man I've seen that Batmobile before. Then I saw the Joker and other project and it all became clear.

That was awesome and what a great way to showcase your work and love of Batman :rock :rock :rock

Awesome! Nice to see Bobby getting some props for his props! That's some seriously amazing work!!!! :hi5:

Hi Guys, actaully that is how I talk :) or at least feels like it from time to time, Thanks again guys for all the support, you know see what I work with , which is not much. voodon, it is a matter of templates mostly ,so you flip it from side to side and it should be good to go, but basically everything is photo reference otherwise.
again guys I really appreciate it !!!

wow I couldn' t resist going into one of your threads again just to sneak a peek but that video is neat. I thought I saw a picture of you when you had your batmobile at a tradeshow for charity when you were more normal and not so Fabioish looking :D
Congrats and hope you get more deserving publicity

Hi Guys, actaully that is how I talk :) or at least feels like it from time to time,

Don't worry, that was definitely the editing. I thought maybe it was uploaded wrong, because the first word of the next sentence was overlapping with the last word of the previous. Awful.

Great segment though, it was very clear (not that it wasn't already) how much effort went into your work and how much pride you take in it.

Back