1/3 NEW JOKER 1/1 silicon almost complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I understand Cm is doing the Keaton, However here is a life size I just finished for a friend .
gg-4-1.jpg
[/IMG]

hey Bobby, the 1:1 Keaton looks great.

Add me to the list for the 1/3 BB Batman, please. Will go great with the Joker.

thanks, :)

Not sure yet, what I plan on doing, Silicon is definitely a option I should have put down there since I work with it everyday.
yes I will be doing the Robin as well. That was more of a personal project.

Great to hear - please keep me in mind when you do Robin, even if it's just a personal project but you want to sell your prototype/test version.

The question is, though, while screen accuracy is the ultimate aim, would you still include the nipples? :lol

How about detachable 1/6 scale nipples? Mix some iron filings in with the sculpting medium, put some magnets behind the chest plate...c'mon, doesn't that sound like a great use of your talent? :lol

Hi Guys, I have finished pants pictures feel free to email me, I will post the final product in a month , I just dont want to kill it with all the wip pictures.
Thanks guys

Dude that's awesome!!

Another thing, I saw a video of you with some guy interviewing you about your batmobile. Are you a bodybuilder or somthing to?

Chris

Back