1/3 Judge Dredd PCS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, heard PCS was merging with Sideshow and they have a last call on their pre-orders for a discount if paid in full. It seems to be a good $120 saved on this guy, who I'm still undecided on mainly due to space. Love the statue otherwise, never owned a PCS statue before so I don't know how the quality (if anything like Prime 1, I'll be happy) and QC is, wondering if it's worth the investment?
:dunno :huh :thud:

I think If you're expecting prime 1 quality you'll be disappointed.

Ugh, heard PCS was merging with Sideshow and they have a last call on their pre-orders for a discount if paid in full. It seems to be a good $120 saved on this guy, who I'm still undecided on mainly due to space. Love the statue otherwise, never owned a PCS statue before so I don't know how the quality (if anything like Prime 1, I'll be happy) and QC is, wondering if it's worth the investment?
:dunno :huh :thud:

They just going back to what they originally had years ago

I think If you're expecting prime 1 quality you'll be disappointed.

Yikes, that bad huh? I thought the photos looked pretty good for Dredd but now I'm concerned. Their statues are not worth the price point?

They just going back to what they originally had years ago

True. I guess trying to handle everything themselves finally got to them, given all the stories I've heard of their customer service and delays.

True. I guess trying to handle everything themselves finally got to them, given all the stories I've heard of their customer service and delays.

PCS should have never went out on their own in the first place, I know Sideshow takes a huge piece of the $, but that removes a mountain load of headaches not dealing with CS or shipping

Okay, I know this is an older thread but I am a JD fan and I initially passed on this because of the size but with Sideshow recently marking it down $100 and free shipping and sitting on $164 rewards in my account along with a $25 coupon it was an easy grab. I did have to get the regular version, but for roughly $500 I am still pretty excited. I haven not seen any post of anyone who got him. So I would love to hear from someone who owns the piece and what they think. Take care - Jase

Guess what arrived today??? Got #4 off 300.
Will be doing an unboxing video Monday when I?m off. I have to work through the weekend 16hr shifts at my nursing job so I won?t have a chance to do anything until Monday.....but each morning when I get off I get to pass by this beast in my studio as I go upstairs to shower and hit the rack before pulling another 16hr shift. Somehow it?s going to make this weekend seem to drag on even a bit longer! LOL!!
6440a75a8549f4c4d95ff2dfeca670a6.jpg

a35e93fd2d7611590fbc3efe5704f11c.jpg

2e2d31bf22a10a7c689231c79d6edf6f.jpg

bbb6790eaccd57f7319857833a142292.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well took a couple of weeks because when I opened my #4 I found it had a crack in the back of the helmet. Sideshow I thought would change out the head/part, but instead they changed out the whole statue. Which arrived today (which also happens to be my birthday) and I finally was able to shoot my unboxing video. This piece is amazing. If your a Dredd fan this is nothing short of incredible. The fact the new statue is #5 and today the 5th happens to be my birthday...it all seems like kismet in a way.

My latest review is up! Little birthday review...the PCS Collectibles 1/3 Scale Judge Dredd statue. I found the piece to be gorgeously intoxicating ~ if you watch the video you will get that joke. Drink!
Take care - Jase Marshall

https://youtu.be/LoifOaVnROY

Some stills....it is just freaking Fantastic. Being a Dredd Head for years this is an incredible representation of the character and my absolute favorite piece. PCS for all their short comings nailed this.

c99359d98f287ae4174287578b4cb4eb.jpg

20ab8d0458014bc4065661f19677cf6b.jpg

fc36bba32934c1c648172a116f8122eb.jpg

cd5feec979a2636b0057c05489c4176c.jpg

b9da7f8252006db10eee6ad8010f3a61.jpg

92d9fe34dfce6c5aa3e04180fbd62d35.jpg

eee58d790959f19fcbe3f249e38e3605.jpg

a516b28c8b113c094f5e1639a4c07c7f.jpg

dde9de500cc9324a21645d77541414da.jpg

That looks awesome!

I am totally in love with this piece. I am an older fart collector so I remember in the summer 1984 going to a local comic shop and finding the first 7 issues of Eagle Comics Judge Dredd. Knowing nothing of the character at that time but absolutely mesmerized by the covers especially issue #1. I bought them all and have been a fan of JD ever since. I have a quite few Dredd pieces but nothing catches the eye like this. It just commands attention. Of course it is the largest piece in my collection too.

I am totally in love with this piece. I am an older fart collector so I remember in the summer 1984 going to a local comic shop and finding the first 7 issues of Eagle Comics Judge Dredd. Knowing nothing of the character at that time but absolutely mesmerized by the covers especially issue #1. I bought them all and have been a fan of JD ever since. I have a quite few Dredd pieces but nothing catches the eye like this. It just commands attention. Of course it is the largest piece in my collection too.

I do prefer his movie look personally, I like my little 1/4 PCS statue. But I'd love a proper high end (Karl Urban) movie version that's as grande as this statue is. It really does look very cool! I'm glad you're happy with it, it's always nice to see people excited and happy with a new statue.

I do prefer his movie look personally, I like my little 1/4 PCS statue. But I'd love a proper high end (Karl Urban) movie version that's as grande as this statue is. It really does look very cool! I'm glad you're happy with it, it's always nice to see people excited and happy with a new statue.

I would be behind a 1/3 Karl Urban Dredd in a nano second. I have the 1/4 Karl Urban in the Comic Colors by PCS. I attempted to snag the regular version tonight on eBay but the price went well over $450 for him - PCS themselves are the ones selling off a bunch of these pieces. Under the username purpletype3 but their PayPal and address is PCS Collectibles. The only reason I know that is While I missed out on the Urban EX 1/4 Dredd statue I was able to get my hands on the 1/4 Comic Dredd EX that came out years ago. This one actually has both bases. So I am thrilled to get that one. Never thought I would own it. I would still like to one day get my hands on Judge Death and the Dredd on the Lawmaster. That thing looks amazing.

This is the statue I was able to get tonight. It is 1/4 scale and has two switch out bases and two switch out lawgivers. My collection is becoming very Mega City
One.

bb8b223c0b19cf2bc4fc15102273bbce.jpg

431cd7f1c64a02b3ca9127e02bbfd75f.jpg

7b71224447ae4b27726f451aff0b7981.jpg

That looks really cool also. I'll look into PCS's little ebay store, I do prefer the movie version of their 1/4 statue, I didn't like the base on the comic version. But if I see one going cheap, I might snap it up....

s5oTrhD.jpg

Back