1/3 Judge Dredd PCS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I expected PCS would say the base was redone due to cost,and I can completely understand that as the two bases look significantly different to incur the larger one to be more costly,but why show such a well received WIP to only lessen it imo.They are making a 1/3 Dredd,essentially the biggest and baddest Dredd piece so now all of sudden the stairs cost is where they draw the line,or is it also the redoing of larger boxes,I just don't get it...

Ive owned a couple of PCS 1/3's and all have differed from the proto,some minor to some serious QC issues,there determination to keep costs low on 1/3 and get proto quality is a delusion,wish they'd make what they showed,and set a realistic price to have the job done correctly.I like there work,and appreciate them trying to keep costs low but this was suppose to be the ultimate Dredd,I don't think keeping costs low should overlook the insane piece it could of been with spotlights on the bottom of the base would of been epic.Just my 2 cents,happy for all those gettin one,still a sweet Dredd piece

That right upper leg is loooong even with the shin guard throwing the proportions off. They should of used the same design on the knee as they did on the 1:4.

"Cursed Earth" exclusive? Does that mean there will be a standard, perhaps with a different base (since they specify the environmental base in the list of exclusives)?

"Cursed Earth" exclusive? Does that mean there will be a standard, perhaps with a different base (since they specify the environmental base in the list of exclusives)?

there is a standard, the cursed earth atm just comes with an additional head and rad cloak

Anybody ordering this tomorrow? Does Sideshow have this for pre-order or is it better to order from PCS? Never ordered from them before so I was curious if they have good customer service. Also, for the 15% discount, you have to pay the full amount on day one, not just the NRD?

Anybody ordering this tomorrow? Does Sideshow have this for pre-order or is it better to order from PCS? Never ordered from them before so I was curious if they have good customer service.

Dropping you a PM here in a minute.

Anybody ordering this tomorrow? Does Sideshow have this for pre-order or is it better to order from PCS? Never ordered from them before so I was curious if they have good customer service. Also, for the 15% discount, you have to pay the full amount on day one, not just the NRD?

That probably depends on whether you want the EX or not? Sideshow might distribute the regular...

Ex Ordered! Wonder how long it will take for this to sell out?
Think it can go either way.

Sat there at 2:50pm refreshing like crazy just in case it was going to sell out quickly but it looks like maybe there was no hurry! ;) I remember the Conan pieces taking a few days to sell out as well so...

Personally, I haven't even read a single Dredd comic book so I only know him from the Stallone movie (but actually like that one). PCS did such an amazing job on this one, including that great cloak that I just had to get it. Time to go pick up a few trade paperbacks to get more acquainted with the character and to anxiously await the 1/3 Judge Anderson work in progress. ;)

So do we PO or wait for 25% off after release? :monkey3

What is that from, PCS or Sideshow's Black Friday discounts? It's already a 15% discount if it's full pay, I have funds I can't really use on Paypal so I was considering using that to order, but figuring out the space now since I have too many things coming in.

200 ES on the EX, 300 on the REG, I wonder how many Judge Dredd fans are out there :lol

Yesterday, over in the Facebook group, we were speculating as to how many of these were sold and Ant mentioned that he doesn't think the EX will last the week. That isn't surprising considering what a great job they did on this one. dredd.JPG

Ordered this. Hopefully with the new ownership it will be out somewhat on time :).

Would this be considered a good ES if collectors decide they may want to move it in the future (perhaps maybe 5-10+ years later) or is the character not popular enough. Love this statue but also curious for future ones that may come out years later as a replacement.

Back