1/3 Judge Dredd PCS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many 1/3s do you see this one replacing?

I dont imagine you would see another "replacement" anytime soon.

Dredd is a niche character for sure. I don't see another this size being done again
I agree; this is likely Dredd's one shot at a piece of this size and that's why it is great that PCS did such a perfect job getting this one right.

I know they mentioned a 1/3 Judge Anderson potentially being released in the future but I won't hold my breath waiting for that and, really, am not expecting it so it will be a nice surprise if it happens and is at least a good as this Dredd.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Cool. I guess I'm too used the Prime 1 constantly knocking out 1/3 Batman statues but then again, that's Batman I guess. Love the character a lot, even though it doesn't really fit anywhere in the collection, and I have those aforementioned 1/3 Prime 1 Arkham pieces coming in, I'm worried I will have no room for him or will have to make cuts in the future so I was curious if I would be able to get my $$ back in case that happens... 1/4 scale would've probably been more my size but this piece looks absolutely fantastic despite the change in the base. How is the QC on PCS pieces?

Cool. I guess I'm too used the Prime 1 constantly knocking out 1/3 Batman statues but then again, that's Batman I guess. Love the character a lot, even though it doesn't really fit anywhere in the collection, and I have those aforementioned 1/3 Prime 1 Arkham pieces coming in, I'm worried I will have no room for him or will have to make cuts in the future so I was curious if I would be able to get my $$ back in case that happens... 1/4 scale would've probably been more my size but this piece looks absolutely fantastic despite the change in the base. How is the QC on PCS pieces?

Depending on what has changed with them over recent time...

...usually their QC is pretty good. It is their friggin turn around time and CS that can be infuriating.

This will be ready in say 3 years time given PCS record.

judge-dredd-statue-pop-culture-shock-silo-903376-1.png

The REG has a low ES as well? Will it retain it's value along with the EX too?

How do you copy and paste over the background image of the size comparison on the Sideshow website to show a rough estimation of the statue next to a person?

It should as long as it sells out. The motorcycle one ended up getting discounted to hell through Sideshow

Awesome, yeah I almost pulled the trigger on that one, that one had a low ES too from what I remember, do you think this one would still be around for that long to get discounts? I've only heard stories, never purchased from them yet, but is PCS really bad with release dates? :lol They estimate a year, Sideshow is about the same, would it be better off to order from Sideshow and have the option to get a full refund if there is a huge delay? Or does PCS do that as well. Just from the things I hear, it almost seems like they are holding onto everyone's money with the delays happening.

Man I nothing about Dredd except from the Stallone and Urban movie. But damn is this hot!

There were elements from both films that were good. Urban Dredd is the definitive Judge Dredd, and Stallone Dredd I thought they got Megacity and the Cursed Earth down better. Cursed Earth is a good story to read too. The EX looks great but it's not a must-have for me since I like his uniform to be on display and not covered up, so I'll probably get the REG once I can make room for it. Would've looked awesome on the concept base.

Back